WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just left the theater.

7.5/10. The .5 is for all the stuff they pulled straight out pages of the comics. Im glad they finally addressed the fact that Scott Lang can’t fight. Kang put them hands on that boy.

I wish there was away to manifest some of you guy’s expectations just to see. Modock didn’t look that bad. I mean we talking about this:

D21C94E7-11D3-43A8-99EE-15739A1782BD.jpeg

How could you make this look better than what we got? Please square that circle for me.

Watched this last night. Enjoyed it as entertainment but probably wouldn't watch again.
After the utter trash that was Love & Thunder I'll take any average MCU movie.

Just left the theater.

7.5/10. The .5 is for all the stuff they pulled straight out pages of the comics. Im glad they finally addressed the fact that Scott Lang can’t fight. Kang put them hands on that boy.

I wish there was away to manifest some of you guy’s expectations just to see. Modock didn’t look that bad. I mean we talking about this:

How could you make this look better than what we got? Please square that circle for me.
Don’t think his looks were the problem. They just threw him in there for little to no reason. The movie is the same without Modok and Cassie calling him a **** being the reason he goes good was BS

Modok was just comedy relief, just didn’t really land for me as a gag in the third film in the Ant Man series. As I said though this would be a really good Sci-fi tv series, gave me John Carter vibes. It was so out there, there was no room for his little gang.

Just left the theater.

honestly just keep the mask on or dont make it look like a stretched out face? it doesnt look like a giant head floating around, it looks like a bad cgi from the 90s

they could have also gone the arnem zola way where its a giant screen with his face on it?

and sometimes, you just dont need to adopt something from the comics directly and super accurately if its gon look like that but i think they could have done a better job, the face just looks stretched out to me, i thinknit would have looked better if they disfigured his face too, in the comics it doesnt really look like a regular head/face

but i get it, marvel has a hang ip with masks and helmets they always want the actors face showing

Did the Kang from Loki know about this one stuck in the Quantum Realm or all the other variants at the end? I need to lookup a YouTube vid explaining this all this week.

I just left the theater with my son. I give it an 8. Majors as Kang is legit. Kang about to be a real problem :smokin

The more I think about it the more peeved I get....this is the Kang that was exiled because all the other kangs were afraid of him?

I don't believe it.
Yes

Imagine the hulk is exiled for causing too much trouble on earth

Except the place he gets exiled to, prevents him from going green. Then he’s just Bruce.

Imagine Thanos getting exiled to the moon. He’s there alone. He’s stuck there. Powerless.

It’s not difficult to get

When yall come across a fan render that looks better using a real actors face, let me know. If it’s possible, the internet will do it.

Yes

Imagine the hulk is exiled for causing too much trouble on earth

Except the place he gets exiled to, prevents him from going green. Then he’s just Bruce.

Imagine Thanos getting exiled to the moon. He’s there alone. He’s stuck there. Powerless.

It’s not difficult to get

he had his powers though, milfwasp clearly said once he got his armor back he got his powers too, he just didnt have the core that allowed him to get out of the quantum realm

his beams were turning the qr army into goo

Then it just would’ve been a copy of Arnim Zola :lol:

not really, not if they make him like a futuristic flying monitor with tiny arms and legs :lol:

their Arnem from WS is a super old monitor with a dos program

or make him a floating head in a glass jar

1676869730855.jpeg

then get an upgrade later in the film…

1676869867312.gif

not really, not if they make him like a futuristic flying monitor with tiny arms and legs :lol:

their Arnem from WS is a super old monitor with a dos program

or make him a floating head in a glass jar

1676869730855.jpeg

then get an upgrade later in the film…

1676869867312.gif
What you’re describing is literally just the Arnim Zola from the comics :lol:

None of these alternatives are better than what we got.

Keep MODOK MODOK.

then do not use modok at all, not until you can do better, it was a throwaway character anyways

the better alternative is that if they just kept him as yellowjacket, maybe a disfigured version or pick from one of the og concept arts

1676870716086.jpeg

1676870736404.jpeg

Saw it again today. Still mediocre but on second watch this felt more like a set up film for the next few phases to come.

The more I think about it the more peeved I get....this is the Kang that was exiled because all the other kangs were afraid of him?

I don't believe it.
Any reason why mans was able to essentially force choke Cassie from distance but decided to go against Ant Man with his hands?

Back
Top Bottom