WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Well Blade is still supposed to be coming and would like to think Black Knight is showing up there. So it kind of leads to something.

the voice/Blade speaking to Dane was alright. that one leads in to Blade at least but I was like, ok cool. Eternals the film itself was meh to me and the Starfox scene foreshadowing a far off sequel didn't land for me at all.

Maybe I was just bitter after 2+ hours and was hating lol

When has an Ant Man movie really delivered though, they always been mid tier. I don't think anyone has an Ant Man movie in there top 5 or 10 comic book movies.

dont think ive watched any antman movie more than once

especially the 2nd one.. i didn’t go to the theater for that one

other than my dude Luis and don’t rewatch any scenes from those movies

Jonathan did an amazing job. AMWQ was so meh. It had a couple of funny moments but the writing was not good.

Last edited:
Just got out.

LOVED it.

But I know most of you guys only want to hear criticisms so here are my 2.
1. Modok was far and away my greatest criticism. I'm not a huge comic person, and don't know all the inner workings of the original story line. I just know THAT character... in THAT movie... was a hilarious fail.
2. Kang should have wasssshed Scott. Again, I'm not a huge comic person, but I do know that his name is Kang the Conqueror, and I know that I was told in the movie that he has a history of destroying entire worlds and timelines. But a Baskin Robbins employee was giving him these problems? HOWEVA... I know that's not really fair because we could say about Endgame 'Thanos is this all-powerful character but got defeated by some cocky rich kid who's daddy was their Bill Gates?' That's not a fair minimization and I get that.
Like I said, loved it overall. I went in to be entertained and see the story unfold some more and that's what happened. 🔥

Just got out.

LOVED it.

But I know most of you guys only want to hear criticisms so here are my 2.
1. Modok was far and away my greatest criticism. I'm not a huge comic person, and don't know all the inner workings of the original story line. I just know THAT character... in THAT movie... was a hilarious fail.
2. Kang should have wasssshed Scott. Again, I'm not a huge comic person, but I do know that his name is Kang the Conqueror, and I know that I was told in the movie that he has a history of destroying entire worlds and timelines. And a Baskin Robbins employee was giving him these problems? Buuuuuut I know that's not really fair because we could say about Endgame 'Thanos is this all-powerful character but got defeated by some snobby rich kid whose daddy was their Bill Gates?' So I get that.
Like I said, loved it overall. I went in to be entertained and see the story unfold some more and that's what happened. 🔥
Yea but your two gripes with the movie are actually fairly heavy strikes against the movie, at least in the eyes of most comic book fans (which you’ve stated yourself you aren’t).

Nothing wrong with enjoying it at face value, but also understand why some folks might be on the other side of the fence in regards to rating the movie. This coming from someone who enjoyed the movie but was left desiring more.

Yea but your two gripes with the movie are actually fairly heavy strikes against the movie, at least in the eyes of most comic book fans (which you’ve stated yourself you aren’t).

Nothing wrong with enjoying it at face value, but also understand why some folks might be on the other side of the fence in regards to rating the movie. This coming from someone who enjoyed the movie but was left desiring more.
Totally. I'm not saying that those deep into comics aren't allowed to un-enjoy it. 🤙 Movie criticisms (and praises) are obviously subjective.

Seems like some off yall still really aren’t grasping Kang as concept.

Friendly reminder:

Iron Man 1: May 2008
Endgame: April 2019
2E5B83F4-DAC0-4886-8677-1D03475CAF04.gif

Thats 10 years and 11 months

YOU find it impossible to wrap up, but that’s not your job now is it? They didn’t leave anything hanging the first time around, what makes you think they’ll do it this time? Patience.
They painted themselves into a corner by initially attempting to introduce damn near 3x the amount of characters and storylines in phase 4-5 (over a 3 year period) as they did in Phase 1-3 (10 year period) only to have the volume of future content scaled back significantly.

By the time they get around to resuming some of these character arcs and storylines, they’re gonna feel irrelevant.

Let’s hope they don’t confuse the common man with the counsel of Kang.

Most people saw that post credit scene and probably thought “why is Kang wearing a pharaoh outfit?” Lol

:lol: @ giving Ms. Marvel 8/10 and you haven’t even seen it. Bruh you asking for smoke. :lol:
He will shill for any and everything marvel puts out :lol: we've repeatedly seen how bothered he gets by the slightest criticism of these movies.

Anybody that puts Love & Thunder higher than a 3/10 needs to be institutionalized.

Pretty much the entire Phase 4 up to the start of Phase 5 only saw 3 films more than once in theaters/at home. A lotta then joints got zero replay value.

Watching Civil War now

When I wanna watch a Cap movie I always watch Winter Soldier

When i wanna watch an Avengers movie I never watch Civil War.

So underated (by me atleast)

eternals was crap and people dgaf about that frail guy being starfox.
Yeah Eternals was pretty much BS.
the voice/Blade speaking to Dane was alright. that one leads in to Blade at least but I was like, ok cool. Eternals the film itself was meh to me and the Starfox scene foreshadowing a far off sequel didn't land for me at all.

Maybe I was just bitter after 2+ hours and was hating lol
If you talking a Eternals sequel, that probably never being made. They might as well make an animated sequel try and make us forget movie even existed.
I must be one of the few who really liked AM2 lol. The comedy/fun scenes were pretty good and the reunion plot was sweet. Villains were lame though.
Trying to remember if I even watched AM2 in one sitting. I saw the previews and was like meh I will catch it on streaming platforms.
I like the ant man movies 🤷🏻‍♂️
That's just it I enjoyed the movie and liked it a lot.

Movie was pretty cool. I get the MODOK criticism I guess but I had a good time.
Trying to think how they could of made a giant face not looking comically bad. However I also don't have the money and vision they do so...
By the time they get around to resuming some of these character arcs and storylines, they’re gonna feel irrelevant.
Some of these character arcs and storylinges are irrelevant on release day. Eternals and Captain Marvel looking your way, you aren't unscathed either Thor 2.
Pretty much the entire Phase 4 up to the start of Phase 5 only saw 3 films more than once in theaters/at home. A lotta then joints got zero replay value.
Just dawned on me zero interest in watching L&T again, truthfully I wouldn't even put on the first Thor. Scrolling through Disney+ and was like do I need background noise check Thor 1 or 3.

Back
Top Bottom