WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Its not like Shang Chi was even bad.

Eternals wasnt bad either, just not as good as everything else.

Good thing Black Widow 2 is basically in Thunderbolts.

I liked Shang Chi but the end killed it for me. I need a break from overly heavy CGI, end of the world type 3rd acts.

yup.. movie was solid until they went to that special place where mandarin showed up again and the dragon out of nowhere

some of the choices marvel is making just seem odd to me

like if some of the choices made for BP2 I wish were better handled, primarily ironheart stuff.. but go deeper on shh

just seems like some of this is unnecessarily being rushed to hit certain check marks.. feel more and more like miss marvel, first cap and first Thor .. hell even ironman 2

stuff is happening but I don’t really care

need to look more and more at movies like ironman, winter soldier, homecoming and endgame

I say endgame because avengers/Tony didnt because that moment of tony stealing the infinity gems is something built over time.. we get the gauntlet is tony’s

civil war is also a good example, because it was really a movie about BP/zemo

but that’s why Loki works

thor is a great example.. after everything he went through, of course there are going be ramifications.. but he needed his version of winter soldier to make him realize he’s legit needed and can’t just continue to f around

Shang Chi ending is the only part I replay.

BUt i understand how yall feel. I found myself appreciating the quiet moments in Civil War.

Ant Man and M.O.M were like:
fractal-magical.gif
abstract-art.gif

I liked Shang Chi but the end killed it for me. I need a break from overly heavy CGI, end of the world type 3rd acts.
Probably time to get off the MCU movie train then.

Nothing but end of the world/galaxy/universe/multiverse/existence from here on out.

Trying to think how they could of made a giant face not looking comically bad. However I also don't have the money and vision they do so...

Some of these character arcs and storylinges are irrelevant on release day. Eternals and Captain Marvel looking your way, you aren't unscathed either Thor 2.

Just dawned on me zero interest in watching L&T again, truthfully I wouldn't even put on the first Thor. Scrolling through Disney+ and was like do I need background noise check Thor 1 or 3.
I tried to watch L&T on D+ last week and I cut it off after the Zeus scene. I really did try to give it an honest go but it’s such a cringe movie and I couldn’t stomach any more of it.

You know it’s bad with Thor himself publicly tries to distance himself from it.

Yeah, I just did a rewatch and enjoyed the movie for the most part, minus the final battle.

Back
Top Bottom