WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Anybody that puts Love & Thunder higher than a 3/10 needs to be institutionalized.

Pretty much the entire Phase 4 up to the start of Phase 5 only saw 3 films more than once in theaters/at home. A lotta then joints got zero replay value.

Brah that movie is probably closer to a 1/10 than 3/10. I can’t even get past the first 10 mins of L&T cause it’s so wack

Brah that movie is probably closer to a 1/10 than 3/10. I can’t even get past the first 10 mins of L&T cause it’s so wack
I almost walked out of love and thunder.

Mcu expanding too much. They are on pace for like 3000 movies coming and story lines. Remember Zeus and Hercules. How’s that going to tie in to Kang? Lol

I fear someone got too ambitious.

As I said previously, L&T at least had me interested

I legit didn’t care about captain marvel.. and first 2 thors felt like they just had to happen, like the antman movies and the first cap movie

that was a big issue i had with falcon show, the elements were there where you shoulda cared with aspects to both characters and multiple other characters.. but didn’t really care with that

with Loki, I cared.. with wandavision, I cared

Civil War has been in my top Marvel films since it released.

Its really good.

It feels like real people doing real ****.

Characters sitting in regular rooms talking feels refreshing.

Cap and Buck talking in that apartment before the soldiers came

Tony and peter talking in his bedroom.

Last 3 films i seen were Quantumania and M.O.M and Wakanda Forever.

WF was so emotional i had to keep pausing it.
AgaIn it felt like real people going thru real ****

L&T felt like Looney Tunes despite the serious subject matter of cancer,death, and mass kidnapping.

Last edited:
Seems like some off yall still really aren’t grasping Kang as concept.

Friendly reminder:

Iron Man 1: May 2008
Endgame: April 2019
2E5B83F4-DAC0-4886-8677-1D03475CAF04.gif

Thats 10 years and 11 months

YOU find it impossible to wrap up, but that’s not your job now is it? They didn’t leave anything hanging the first time around, what makes you think they’ll do it this time? Patience.

Yeah the thing is that the events that lead up to IW was something that has never been done before in cinema, so people had different expectations, like when Tony appeared in Nortons hulk end scene to tell you these stories were now somehow connected, then it was the McU that really made after credit scenes a thing because it was the hook at the end of each movie that would lead to greater scheme, then Thanos teased YEARSSSSS before he would even come into play, now well these things are the norm and is much harder to blow anyones mind, yet the expectations remain forever high and rarely are they ever met….however that doesn’t mean that because of this, movies simply are not just mediocre or shows absolute TRASH….because while we can all have ridiculous expectations, a lot of phase 4 was just meh and some stuff was just downright absolute garbage and it’s ok to feel that way, I’m sure when MsMarvel and SheHulk come back into play in the big screen, their appearance will be more appreciated, did they need a whole 10 week feature series? HELL NO…but they needed an introduction I guess and that’s what we got.

Captain America has just been the most complete series of any avenger, all three were solid, rewatchable films that were pivotal for the bigger story….hell, WS and CW alone are perpetually in the top 5 of all the MCU projects, with that said I have high hopes for NWO….just need an actual villain for Sam, because Sam fighting some teenager b grade winter soldiers was also absolute trash…lol

Civil War has been in my top Marvel films since it released.
My favorite MCU film. The action was great and RDJ brought the emotion that really drove the story home. The one film that exceeded all expectations for me personally. And that's not taking anything away from the other films.

Truth is, as a somewhat casual fan, I knew who captain America, iron man, Thor, Hulk and Spider man were.

The new phase has a ton of character I literally never heard of. Eternals, moon knight, she hulk, Kamala khan, Shang chi, young avengers. I’m optimistic Feige figures it out

I think next phase with X-men and F4 will be the way the original phases were bc of character recognition.

Captain America has just been the most complete series of any avenger, all three were solid, rewatchable films that were pivotal for the bigger story….hell, WS and CW alone are perpetually in the top 5 of all the MCU projects, with that said I have high hopes for NWO….just need an actual villain for Sam, because Sam fighting some teenager b grade winter soldiers was also absolute trash…lol

Sam about to tell all the Kang's to "Do Better":lol:

I mean I understand they want to introduce new characters and give them their shine. But seriously WonderMan. I just feel we getting character overload.

Just started Jessica Jones season 2 didn’t even realize there was a season 3.

Maybe because they stayed true to the source material and didn't deviate.

Back
Top Bottom