WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Rogers: The Musical is coming to Disneyland California! You going to be there at the first showing rfx45 rfx45 ?
marvel-hawkeye.gif

Watched venom 2 reruns at work, bits and parts.
Hardy, Harrelson, Harris they all actually good but how does this suck so bad?

Yeah no BULL I ain’t trying to see Hugh either. Time to pass the damn mantle.
Why the **** would anyone care who Sandra Bullock wants cast as Wolverine? :lol:
Seems like a lot of rumors and guessing.

Especially given Favreau is so deep in Star Wars right now and shows no signs of coming up for air any time soon.

Clap along if you feel
Like a room without a roof.
Clap along if you feel
Like happiness is the truth.

Because I'm...
Screenshot_20230223_212603.jpg
Naw I am good on that, Jon with no supervision or someone else to bounce ideas off is a no no for me. He works best with someone else on the same wavelength as him. Things he does with total control are meh to me, a couple rewatches but good on them after that.

Naw I am good on that, Jon with no supervision or someone else to bounce ideas off is a no no for me. He works best with someone else on the same wavelength as him. Things he does with total control are meh to me, a couple rewatches but good on them after that.
Directing movies and coordinating multiple franchises and an entire studio creatively are two different things.

Good idea by Marvel to scrap Agatha. Nobody wanted that.
When was this scrapped?

MCU has been masters of giving you what you didn’t even know you wanted for two decades.

How does the Disney+ stuff play into the cinematic MCU? Haven't seen anything on the platform and it's confusing me on whether I should even try to keep up with the movies at this point.

How does the Disney+ stuff play into the cinematic MCU? Haven't seen anything on the platform and it's confusing me on whether I should even try to keep up with the movies at this point.
They’re like “one shot” comics. You don’t HAVE TO see them, but they’ll give you a little extra info. For instance, Loki pretty much explained the whole concept of Kang. She-Hulk haphazardly introduced Hulk’s son(Threw him in there like, “Here *****”. Wandavision explained how she got to the point she was villains in MoM.

I’m not mad at fav taking up the mcu helm. He’s been behind filoni on all the Star Wars Disney plus content and they’ve been great. He’s already in the MCU and been part of their apex, so he isn’t shy of playing a part in great content.

I wonder if they initially announced all these series because Chapek was putting pressure to make as much content as possible.

Either way, if they are slowing down the release of projects to get back to the quality of phases 1-4, then I'm for it.

Still need to watch Ant-Man. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom