WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Directing movies and coordinating multiple franchises and an entire studio creatively are two different things.

Thanks for that my guy, but like I said Jon with no supervision or someone on the same wavelength to bounce ideas. I am good. Who is he coordinating with if he is the head guy, he is in charge.

They pushing everything back bc they see the quality has gone down. Slow it down. Develop stories more and use better cgi

They pushing everything back bc they see the quality has gone down. Slow it down. Develop stories more and use better cgi
You have YEARS of content to pull from, how do you not have better stories out. Writers LITERALLY have the answer sheet and still failing the test at times.

I'm going to come back to this after i watch QM. Still haven't had time.

But THR, always goes to great lengths to ask good questions and get similar answers, so whatever complaints the movie has, i'm sure are addressed in this article.

PO

1677284019922.jpeg

1677284039780.jpeg

1677284055846.jpeg

1677284071373.jpeg

1677284091488.jpeg

1677284111057.jpeg

1677284127093.jpeg

Just last year articles and interviews had Lizzie sounding like she wanted a long break from marvel.

Just last year articles and interviews had Lizzie sounding like she wanted a long break from marvel.
I thought I read that like a week or two ago.

It seems like a lot of them say this then they renegotiated a new contract or something.

Gave Shang-Chi a watch for the second time just now and liked it even more, especially after recently watching L&T, Quantumania and the last two D+ series.

And there’s no doubt in my mind that the rings are associated with Kang - there were too many subtle breadcrumbs sprinkled throughout that make even more sense after Quantumania.

They need to hurry up and bring back Shang-Chi in one of these upcoming movies.

Gave Shang-Chi a watch for the second time just now and liked it even more, especially after recently watching L&T, Quantumania and the last two D+ series.

And there’s no doubt in my mind that the rings are associated with Kang - there were too many subtle breadcrumbs sprinkled throughout that make even more sense after Quantumania.

They need to hurry up and bring back Shang-Chi in one of these upcoming movies.
What makes you think Kang is involved ?

Back
Top Bottom