WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Thanks for that my guy, but like I said Jon with no supervision or someone on the same wavelength to bounce ideas. I am good. Who is he coordinating with if he is the head guy, he is in charge.
You have no basis for saying this though.

You’re talking about movies or a series he’s directed. Not running an entire studio which is different

Just repeating it doesn’t make it true.

You’re talking about supervision, bouncing ideas, and coordinating as if you know how he would do in the position or as if you know how the job is suppose to be done.

:lol: If you think Feige doesn’t “bounce ideas” off of the other Marvel studios executive producers just cuz he’s in charge.

You have no basis for saying this though.

You’re talking about movies or a series he’s directed. Not running an entire studio which is different

Just repeating it doesn’t make it true.

You’re talking about supervision, bouncing ideas, and coordinating as if you know how he would do in the position or as if you know how the job is suppose to be done.

:lol: If you think Feige doesn’t “bounce ideas” off of the other Marvel studios executive producers just cuz he’s in charge.
What movies has Jon been the head guy in charge? What series?

I wasn't aware what I said had to true for you.

I don't recall saying Feige didn't bounce ideas, however before taking the role I had no knowledge of the decisions Feige made.

What movies has Jon been the head guy in charge? What series?
The movies he’s directed.

We’re talking about Jon Favreau right? Director of the Lion King remake, Jungle Book, Elf, Iron Man, etc.

If you don’t think he was the guy in charge of those movies as director then I really don’t know what your post is based on at all and it seems even more made up.
I wasn't aware what I said had to true for you.
It’s not even about it being true. It’s not based on anything factual.

It’s your assumption.

Jon Favreau has never ran an entire movie studio with multiple franchises before so anything you say about what he would do in the position wouldn’t be based on anything.
I don't recall saying Feige didn't bounce ideas, however before taking the role I had no knowledge of the decisions Feige made.
You just said Favreau needs to have supervision or someone to bounce ideas off of to do the job Feige currently holds.

That’s something you just made up.

Plus it’s the kind of criticism you can say about anybody rumored for the job.

Last edited:
The movies he’s directed.

We’re talking about Jon Favreau right? Director of the Lion King remake, Jungle Book, Elf, Iron Man, etc.

If you don’t think he was the guy in charge of those movies as director then I really don’t know what your post is based on at all and it seems even more made up.

It’s not even about it being true. It’s not based on anything factual.

It’s your assumption.

Jon Favreau has never ran an entire movie studio with multiple franchises before so anything you say about what he would do in the position

You just said Favreau needs to have supervision or someone to bounce ideas off of to do the job Feige currently holds.

That’s something you just made up.

Plus it’s the kind of criticism you can say about anybody rumored for the job.
Yeah you good you want to die on the hill that Jon going to be a good executive feel free. Based off those movies you listed he has more misses than hits.

Yeah you good you want to die on the hill that Jon going to be a good executive feel free.
I never said this. I got no clue how Jon would be running Marvel studios.

Going off his creative taste though, if he got the job I’m not worried.

I just said what you said isn’t based on anything.
Based off those movies you listed he has more misses than hits.
Again, directing movies doesn’t have anything to do with being an exec producer. That’s all I was saying.

I’m not sure why that ain’t clear.

Gave Shang-Chi a watch for the second time just now and liked it even more, especially after recently watching L&T, Quantumania and the last two D+ series.

And there’s no doubt in my mind that the rings are associated with Kang - there were too many subtle breadcrumbs sprinkled throughout that make even more sense after Quantumania.

They need to hurry up and bring back Shang-Chi in one of these upcoming movies.
What makes you think Kang is involved ?
qr.png

10.jpg

msmarvel.jpg

I'm lowkey disappointed Kang didn't give Scott the mission to steal the 10 rings and bangles. It would've been a way better heist movie.

The movie was about Scott becoming his own hero, not him stealing the 10 rings and bangles whos stories havent even really started yet. We dont even know their true origins yet.

I read a comment on youtube the other day saying something like “phase 4 feels very experimental, and they had to try new things from the previous 3 phases. Yeah not everything landed perfectly but I’m glad they are trying new things and going in a different direction”

This is exactly how I feel.

qr.png

10.jpg

msmarvel.jpg

I'm lowkey disappointed Kang didn't give Scott the mission to steal the 10 rings and bangles. It would've been a way better heist movie.
Also noting that:
- the rings are more than 1,000 years old and were found in a tomb or crater (Rama-Tut?)
- the purple hue the rings gave off when used
- the similar effects/blasts the rings gave off as Kang’s fist blasts
- the Soul Suckers being from another universe
- the material of the rings being unidentifiable (31st century technology?)
- the signal the rings were giving off in the mid-credit scene (very similar to the signal theme in Quantumania).

I’m lost. What’s the connection?
See this.
Also noting that:
- the rings are more than 1,000 years old and were found in a tomb or crater (Rama-Tut?)
- the purple hue the rings gave off when used
- the similar effects/blasts the rings gave off as Kang’s fist blasts
- the Soul Suckers being from another universe
- the material of the rings being unidentifiable (31st century technology?)
- the signal the rings were giving off in the mid-credit scene (very similar to the signal theme in Quantumania).

Finally watched Quantumania and it wasn’t bad. Definitely not as bad as what people reviewed it to be. I enjoyed the movie for the most part. Kang was dope though. Modok looked like Modok when he wore the mask. But when he showed his face lololol

Back
Top Bottom