WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

A portion of the MCU and the Infinity War cast watching the Infinity War trailer

IMG_6904.JPG

...Lol how was Tom Holland not the perfect Spider-Man casting

IMG_6905.JPG

Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan need their own film. They have really good chemistry.

If Evans passes the shield, I won't mind seeing the first Captain America movie w Stan.. but then It'll prob be the year 2023 or something like that.

Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan need their own film. They have really good chemistry.

If Evans passes the shield, I won't mind seeing the first Captain America movie w Stan.. but then It'll prob be the year 2023 or something like that.

I hope we see a teaser trailer in the next couple of weeks. But I have a feeling we may not see one till Thor:Ragnarok :frown:

I think that's fake, none of those matches with what I've read so far and it was longer than 55 seconds too since they ran through recap scenes from the past 10 years of MCU before the actual IW trailer/teaser.

I think that's fake, none of those matches with what I've read so far and it was longer than 55 seconds too since they ran through recap scenes from the past 10 years of MCU before the actual IW trailer/teaser.

Ohhhh good. Yea on the description I read something about Thanos throwing a moon or something.

Yeah, that doesn't look anything like what the trailer was described.

I wish they released the trailer immediately after they announced it, like they did with A Wrinkle in Time.

I wish they released the trailer immediately after they announced it, like they did with A Wrinkle in Time.

They didn't even release the Lion King trailer which was supposedly the opening scene and looked extra epic in itself with the circle of life playing and Rafiki raising Simba in the end...

They didn't even release the Lion King trailer which was supposedly the opening scene and looked extra epic in itself with the circle of life playing and Rafiki raising Simba in the end...
That's true. All the reviews of that trailer seemed positive. Hope we see that soon, too.

RUMOR: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Will See Steve Rogers Drop The Captain America Mantle & Suit-Up As Nomad

According to MCU Exchange, Rogers will indeed utilize a superhero identity when he joins his former teammates in their battle against Thanos and his forces, but it'll be as Nomad, not Captain America. Apparently, the costume won't be exactly like the caped blue and yellow uniform from the comics, but it will pay homage to it.

Fans have actually been speculating about the possibility of Cap becoming Nomad since Civil War, so this wouldn't exactly be a major shock - that said, until we hear or see something official on the matter it should be taken with the usual pinch of salt.

PPiTbVn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom