WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Marvel unlimited is highly appreciated. And cmro. They have one of the best reading orders out there.

I'm not a fan of digital. I just sign up for the free month when they have it. :lol: You have to wait 6 months for the new stuff to hit MU and Marvel keeps cancelling books because of low sales. Wish more people bought Ant-Man.

Speaking of Marvel Unlimited, where's the dude who offered the year sub for $15?

I need to renew.

anybody here collect hot toys? I just preordered my first. The deluxe Spider-Man homecoming figure. Didn't realize it wouldn't be shipping until mid 2018..........

I'm like 2 months behind on reading my pull box even though it's only like 9 books. I've gotta grab last week/this week's solicitations and then I'm gonna attempt to catch up on the 5 hour flight to Comic Con.

How y'all know so much about these universes and characters? Y'all read all the comics?

I thought I knew a good bit till I came in here. But then again... my knowledge is limited to the animated series' lol

I was in the same boat as you til I found the pages "ComicsExplained" & "Comicstorian" on Youtube. Just recently got back into collecting comics and decided I was going to stick with the newer stuff for certain characters.

How y'all know so much about these universes and characters? Y'all read all the comics?

I thought I knew a good bit till I came in here. But then again... my knowledge is limited to the animated series' lol

Yeah, I read comics, watch shows/cartoons/films, play some of the games, etc. For Wolverine i've even read some of, if not all of, his solo novels.

Kids, man. Between my daughter being born last March and not traveling as much for work (air & rail) I just don't get around to reading as much as I would like. I really should start dropping some titles.

Kids, man. Between my daughter being born last March and not traveling as much for work (air & rail) I just don't get around to reading as much as I should. I really should start dropping some titles.

seems like digital will benefit you a lot if you have plenty of free time while you travel

Just peeped that Spiderman dipped to #2 in the box office. Still did a solid $45M, but I really thought it would edge out Planet of the Apes with the good word of mouth.

Back
Top Bottom