WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Can someone quickly summarize who the Black Order are?

Are they something similar to Apocalype's horsemen?

Or are they quick deaths?

they're a pretty formidable team, Black Dwarf alone fought off Gladiator, Ronan, SuperSkrull and Annihilus

PPiTbVn.jpg
:lol: amel is so ready to lose that bet to me.

New NT so you getting a new avy and sig.

I forgot if it was the avengers or gotg cartoon where they fought thanos' goons. Not sure if it was the black order.

Thanos in the sleeveless tee reminds me of that dude that takes off his shirt to fight. You're going to need complete shoulder freedom and range of motion to throw them hands. :pimp:

that Nomad looks like straight Ambiguously Gay Duo.. but I remember this card of Nomad:

original.jpg

Watched homecoming for a second time.

Picked up on a few smaller things. Amazing Spider-Man 300 reference during the scene where he's getting dragged through the neighborhood.

Tinkerer mentions Lagos and recovering Crossbones' gauntlets to create the shocker's gloves.

When they're driving into DC there's a sign regarding the Triskelion clean up 3 years later. Pretty cool stuff

How y'all know so much about these universes and characters? Y'all read all the comics?

I thought I knew a good bit till I came in here. But then again... my knowledge is limited to the animated series' lol

I've only been reading comics for like 5 years. Mostly current ongoings and a lot of catch up. I appreciate the guys on here who recommend or inspire me to read old runs.

Back
Top Bottom