Welcome to the new NikeTalk!

Hi, so sorry about the delay. We missed a programing aspect of the feature and have since fixed it. Can you try changing your username now? Thanks!

I'd like to change my username completely

It didn't work for me. I got this message

NikeTalk - Error
You can only change capitalization of your username

Glad it works for you. I saw some emails in spam but that it was just people replying to a thread which I don't need. I was just quoted (now called reply) 5 minutes ago in another thread and didn't receive an email notification. How can I fix this?

Also noticed my reps or "Likes" as they are now called are off by 900-1000. Could've swore I had hat least 3000. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you're on the site, it won't send you an email notification but rather send you an Alert. This is the way the system is so that it cuts down on email usage. However, if you're logged off the site for 5+ minutes, and haven't visited, I believe the system will send you an email notification.

Yeah, your likes may have changed as we removed a few threads/areas and not all the data transferred over as 1:1. We did our absolute best to retain as much of your data as possible. I hope you'll get to spend more time on the new NT and get those reps back up. Cheers!

I'd like to change my username completely

It didn't work for me. I got this message

Hmm, okay thank you for letting me know. It should've worked because I tried it earlier. Let me figure out what went wrong. Thanks!

Can you change your User on mobile and if so, how do you do it? Thanks!

We don't yet offer a user preference that allows you to select how many posts per page you will see yet. Right now, the default is at 20 PPP and we don't have plans to change that yet. Thank you for being patient while we continue to improve NT!
Any way this can be moved up the priority list or a vote taken on changing this. Question any reason why the default is 20 PPP and why no plans to change?

Hello, this is a great question and observation. Unfortunately, we don't yet have that type of activity feed that would allow you to view that. We do have the What's New area here: https://niketalk.com/find-new/9639/posts - Could you let me know if that's what you were looking for? Thanks!

This is the equivalent but id only goes 10 pages and I believe 200 post or threads back. Is their a way of extending that to 400 or more pages? NT moves very fast. Thanks for the responding.

If you're on the site, it won't send you an email notification but rather send you an Alert. This is the way the system is so that it cuts down on email usage. However, if you're logged off the site for 5+ minutes, and haven't visited, I believe the system will send you an email notification.

Yeah, your likes may have changed as we removed a few threads/areas and not all the data transferred over as 1:1. We did our absolute best to retain as much of your data as possible. I hope you'll get to spend more time on the new NT and get those reps back up. Cheers!

Got it. I am always logged into NT. So I need to be logged out to get an email that someone "@" me or quoted my post? Just want to make sure because the specific email notifications were very helpful to me all my years on NT.

I have an "alert" on my Articles tab, but I can't seem to find out what that alert is for. Every time I click on the Articles tab, it takes me to the Most Recent article, but the "Alert" red icon is still there.

Last edited:
Can't edit, or add to my signature. Keeps giving the same error that the "your signature is __ character(s) too long". No matter how short or long it is.

I'm sure this is in the works but are the classifieds rules / itrader feedback getting migrated? Thanks and keep up the great work!

The subscription/watch emails are ridiculous.. I already updated my alert preferences and Im still getting tons of emails I dont want.

I have an "alert" on my Articles tab, but I can't seem to find out what that alert is for. Every time I click on the Articles tab, it takes me to the Most Recent article, but the "Alert" red icon is still there.

Had the same thing, couldn't figure out what it was for. Just went ahead and marked it read so it wouldn't bug me lol.

Same here. I just marked as read and it was gone.

This might not matter to a lot of people but....

You used to be able to easily add the items you had for sale to your sig. With image. Now that's gone.

And all of the items you had for sale used to link to each other as well.

Possible to bring those features back or can someone explain to me how to do this?

Had the same thing, couldn't figure out what it was for. Just went ahead and marked it read so it wouldn't bug me lol.

It really bugged the OCD-side of me, but I didn't wanna do anything without finding out what it was first. I guess I'll just "Mark Read" it then...

Back
Top Bottom