What’s it like to work at stockX? I quit after 1 day

Status
Not open for further replies.
until robot programming/set up/maintenance is as commonplace and Googleable as laptop programming/set up/maintenance

When they automate food services and the robots start poisoning our food, we done.

Haha I’m just halfway kidding. The innovation now is automation in areas we’ve yet to believe can be automated....... say like a machine that authenticate 200 shoes an hour without the need of worrying about it crying in its car after ONE DAY OF NORMAL WORK
Lmao:rofl:

"finagle da human dextarity to fix da intricate things"

You using some real Ninjahood vocabulary right now
We from da same hood.
upload_2018-11-22_10-28-52.jpeg

Haha I’m just halfway kidding. The innovation now is automation in areas we’ve yet to believe can be automated....... say like a machine that authenticate 200 shoes an hour without the need of worrying about it crying in its car after ONE DAY OF NORMAL WORK

5YKS.gif

Not that i disagree but as a young brother without much job experience outside of bull****...

What pay is relocation worthy
What type of jobs offer this pay
What/if any degrees or certifications required
If you don’t got no big responsibilities or payments then you could make it work for $18 an hour working 40+ hours a week ...just gotta be smart with your bread and you might be living in the trenchez :lol:

OP going to walk into work Monday morning and see TX-2 kicking over boxes

Mjc4NzQ3MA.jpeg

"Robot stole my job thread vol. who's hiring?"

Been out of shoes awhile. What's stockx? Think I saw a commercial for them. Commission based reselling? Are that many people sending in shoes to sell? Everything supposed to be DS? Why wouldn't they just cut out the middle man? I'm stumped how this is a successful operation.

Op, wondering how theft is dealt with? Seems like the super rare ones could be thrown to the side. Did you catch any fakes? Any incentive at all to actually 'authenticate'?

Been out of shoes awhile. What's stockx? Think I saw a commercial for them. Commission based reselling?

think flight club with price analytics components attached to it, so you can see in real time when shoes are going for, basically what us old heads used to do on ebay on completed items to gauge what da market of shoe would usually rake in.

Typical warehouse job. Long hours with management caring more about production than their employees. I couldn’t do it long term but can see some people not being bothered about it.

Been out of shoes awhile. What's stockx? Think I saw a commercial for them. Commission based reselling? Are that many people sending in shoes to sell? Everything supposed to be DS? Why wouldn't they just cut out the middle man? I'm stumped how this is a successful operation.

Op, wondering how theft is dealt with? Seems like the super rare ones could be thrown to the side. Did you catch any fakes? Any incentive at all to actually 'authenticate'?

Basically just a marketplace for shoes. You want to buy or sell shoes, you make an account, someone buys your shoes, send you shoes to stock x and they authenticate them before sending to the buyer.

How you know he's soft? ..... especially if YOU'VE never worked for anyone?

That's like a couch potato chillin on the recliner talking about "oh, I could've blocked LeBron's dunk. Easy" :lol:
I know people that work there that shined light on it that’s why lol
And just cuz I never worked for anyone doesn’t mean I don’t put in work

OP be careful how you quit, your next job may contact StockX to see how you were as an employee. If there is any way you could quit there and stay on good terms with the management I would do it.

Have you ever tried working at Costco? Looking at your cons for StockX I think you would love to work at Costco.

I know people that work there that shined light on it that’s why lol
And just cuz I never worked for anyone doesn’t mean I don’t put in work

Oh, you knoooooow somebody :lol:
You've never worked. Period. You're pretty much not qualified to be in this.

"Putting in work" at your own pace is different from a boss dictating your pace.

Oh, you knoooooow somebody :lol:
You've never worked. Period. You're pretty much not qualified to be in this.

"Putting in work" at your own pace is different from a boss dictating your pace.
Rather work smart then hard, don’t let people shout orders at you and you’ll be successful

alp is probably the most successful dude on NT, him and ninja. :lol:

im really tempted to pick up some fake yeezys from this dude i know that gets them from china and send them into stockx. :lol:

Starting jobs in the warehouse are good for 20-year-old guys, not 30-year-old guys. OP you’re 10 years too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom