WHAT! a collection post of Big Fundamental

Wow "fool" quality
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dear Fred, You are my hero!

i already said what i had to in the iss thread......
i am defnitely going to mail you a pair of oregon ducks socks though..

Well Fred, I'm [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]not[/color] surprised with your variety. But, [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]I am impressed[/color] nevertheless. Plus, knowing that's not all you have is scary (and I already respected what I've seen). What I'm most surprised by is that [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]I thought you said you would never make a collection post![/color]
laugh.gif
  I'm glad you “kind of

BTW, I've been meaning to ask... is the ankle collar of your Griffey Swingman PE's thinner than the ones on the GR?  Kinda looks like there's less padding.
377177278.jpg
  VS. 

GR Jackies
nike-air-griffey-max-swingman-jackie-robinson-3.jpg

Fantastic photos Fred, I'm impressed! It's very cool to see all of the kicks on your feet, nice work man!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Damn!!!..Is there anything you wear that isn't straight heat??..Makes me want to go throw my sorry collection away..

VERY NICE collection. I thought you woulda had more than just 250, everytime in the wdywt thread I see you in a new shoe lol. Good stuff tho. Loving the foams, kobes, lebrons, and ams. Very nice variety. Those wht/blue/orange lebron 4s kill me.

FRED!!!

Where do I begin... The AF1s, Those Lebron(specially the 2k3's, size 11?), Foams, Amare's(max operates are buttas!)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

!

Good stuff bro. I'd love to see the rest, but thanks for sharing what you did. Loving the og XII's.

Fred-Great stuff...I was surprised you put together a collection post. Those Bibby 9s kill me...

Back
Top Bottom