WHAT! a collection post of Big Fundamental

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]nice collection man [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

how do you decide what to wear?lol
I don't, I try to have a theme for the week and try to stick with it. I'm in the mood for AF1's this week.

Amazing collection I'm so impressed! Awsome to see such variety also. Just a question, what size do you wear?
It kinda looks like you got some big 'uns . Mad props dude!

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Amazing collection I'm so impressed! Awsome to see such variety also. Just a question, what size do you wear?
It kinda looks like you got some big 'uns . Mad props dude!
I wear 10 thru 11.

Each day, I'll be updating the collection. If y'all don't want to scroll thru, check the WDYWT thread instead.

Originally Posted by DannManns

Well Fred, I'm [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]not[/color] surprised with your variety. But, [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]I am impressed[/color] nevertheless. Plus, knowing that's not all you have is scary (and I already respected what I've seen). What I'm most surprised by is that [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]I thought you said you would never make a collection post![/color]
laugh.gif
  I'm glad you “kind of

I'm ashamed of what a mess I am. It's like an episode of HOARDERS
381818882.jpg
381818874.jpg

Sinner P- Here ya go
381818881.jpg

381818879.jpg

381818875.jpg

Have you wore everythingg yet?

good lord fred...im not even gonna come back in this thread and post...or post my collection next month lol

That collection is just nuts. Very nice and props for wearing everything. You definitely don't see that nowadays

Thanks again Fred...

I think the cool thing is that not only does he wear all his stuff, he wears them in the risky confines of the ER/Hospital. No fear!
laugh.gif

Stumbled on to this post... And the vault brings me back memories. Although I have to ask, where are all the Ponys, Filas, And1s, Supras, Greedy Geniuses, and Fallens?

I only can dream that I can have a vault with heat like that.

Back
Top Bottom