WHAT! a collection post of Big Fundamental

pimp.gif
Homegrowns and Mosters
pimp.gif

Its seems like everyone knows you on a first name basis.

These are just some of your Nikes and NBs. You need to pull EVERYTHING else out of those closets rooms.

woooo... you got some heat. loving the gel lyte 3's, you got them foam pro's crazy fresh, you got joints for days. awesome collection

Very nice Fred but I kno there is alot more that isn't pictured haha dope none the less

damn that's a lot of variety and quality!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for sharing!

....for some reason the pics after the NB's won't show. it's been happening a lot in the collection posts i view, i don't know if it's just my yuku acct or what....
tired.gif

Thanks for the complments y'all.

Justin, Niketalk has built in default negating New Balance( d/t the better materials and quality applied to their products
embarassed.gif
).

Sinner P- the collar on the PE version of the Griffs are thinner than gr version. Plus their are other differences besides the soles, the  icy bottom has a white sox logo as well, and not as stiff as the turf version.

Dann- As much as I paid, I'm getting my monies worth.

good stuff fred.....................and 250 yeah right.................thats probably what you got rid of this last time..............

and that didnt even put a dent in your collection ....

you need to do a collection post....................real talk

Dope stuff Fred... You never cease to amaze me...

But, I must say, you should rename the post "What I have worn in the passed year..." because that isnt even a quarter of what you really have hiding. 100s of Jordans stashed away in one room, Babes and Ice Creams in another, not too mention the 100+ pairs of Forces and all the SBs... Fred... come clean brother...

Nonetheless... I am glad you posted... Sneaks Up Godfather repping San Antonio nicely...

Back
Top Bottom