What are planning to do after college? vol. no high schoolers

Ultimately, I'd like to end up with an executive search firm, preferrably one involved with collegiate athletics.

To start, just give me something in corporate risk managment.

in a perfect world i would have a job lined up in Chicago after i graduate...anyone know how to find a job in another state?

Get out of Tallahassee
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong, I like FSU a lot... but I imagine by the time I'm done I'll be itching to get out, probably out of Florida too.

I've been giving it real thought to either just pack up and move out west, California, or go back to New York, I still have family out there on LI so yeah.

But I should probably pick a major first.

Im going to do a work exchange program somewhere in Europe so I can have some that looks good on my resume since im a intercultural communications major

mytmouse if you move to the chi...hollleeeer

im building and using my connects as much as i can now. hopefully i can land a decent position at a law firm either in chicago or d.c

move out to las vegas and start teaching. they hire new teachers like crazy every year.

Probably stay in the Atl and either start my line and open the boutique or wait and work in the fashion house I interned at for a while and then start up myline and then the boutique.

Originally Posted by haiti5

mytmouse if you move to the chi...hollleeeer

im building and using my connects as much as i can now. hopefully i can land a decent position at a law firm either in chicago or d.c

i've never been there before...i'm gonna pm you one i have a few questions...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

in a perfect world i would have a job lined up in Chicago after i graduate...anyone know how to find a job in another state?
Mail in applications?
laugh.gif
What do I know... like I've ever gotten a pay check
nerd.gif

ANYWAY.....I'll either be:

A. A nurse
B. A rapper
C. A felon
laugh.gif

or D. All 3

Move outta OH and get a job with an NBA team or a D-1 school in their athletic dept. (Sports Management major)

Back
Top Bottom