What are some of the most morally questionable things you have ever done?

Smashed this girl in her sons bed

Her call so whatever lol

smashed this chick & used a baby shirt to wipe up

0 dambs given

was getting knowledge from FWB...splashed on her glasses couldnt stop laughing to give her the pipe ...made up some bs about having an app to catch :lol: ... piped later

- pretended to like girls even though I didn't.
giphy.gif

nah bro. I mean - like play with their emotions, lay down on their laps, spit some lines, over the course of days. Then when they try to move in for the kill, I'm like, Nah I ain't feelin u like that. I did it because it amused and entertained me, at the expense of poor girls' feelings. It may not sound that that big of a deal, but now that I'm older and I look back at it, its really F'ed up.

Pissed on public toilet seat and didn't clean it up.
Pissed and didn't wash my hands afterward

That's like the norm to some dirty dudes tho

Had two occasions where people hit me in the back of my head and I choked them. One was my friend and other a female co-worker

Last edited:
rubbed my meat on my ex girl's Cinnabon after we came home from the mall and got to arguing
it was super hot like fresh out the oven still :wow: (OUCH)
I sat there and watched her eat it with the biggest grin :smh:

is that unforgivable?

Last edited:
she was going to but I said I didnt want it, just settled for yambs cus I woulda had a hard time explaining that one :lol:

off the top of my head, some juvenile ish:

- this one girl was feelin me, didnt like her at all. proceeded to piss in her pantry in her apt

- also pissed off her balcony

- bought a Macbook pro from my friend who said that his roommate left in their room after taking it from dude's room in another dorm

- pissed in my "friend's" coffee machine during a party (without him knowing) after he said some reckless things

- pretended to like girls even though I didn't.
that a lot of peein bro...

guilty of that last one tho.

flirted heavy with this one girl and then played her to the left..she was heated cuz she actually started to be into me by that point

I was supposed to go to prom with this girl. On day of I just burnt some trees and said eff it didn't go. Didn't bother to even tell the girl. Phone was blowing up with calls from her, her mother and her brother.
u missed out mane

prom was so fun

on top of that being heinous af

Last edited:
One of my homeboys has a 4 bedroom apt. one of his room mates is a good ol boy.
For those not familiar wit the south they are those dudes in frats that wear chubbies, button up long sleeve shirts, and visors..pickup trucks..boat shoes etc.....imagine a young steve spurrier.

Well this dude was a fat, ignorant version of that, i think he even got kicked out of a frat. Dude would always crack jokes on people he just met, make everything uncomfortable etc.
But also above all, this dude would eat EVERYONES FOOD. like even if i came over wit some churches and left for a minute, dude would grab a biscuit or somethin.

So one day im on FB and i notice my homeboy post somethin like "i cant take this anymore, people need to respect other peoples S....this dude needs to learn a lesson"

So i come over later that day and im like yooooooooooo, i have an idea.
So myself, my homeboy, his two other room mates, and two girls are over there chillin. We order two pizzas, one pepperoni and one cheese.
We all go in on the cheese pizza, just chillin in the livin room....about two slices are taken out of the pepperoni one.

So i go to the bathroom with a pair of scissors, and pinch some "hair" and snip some off.
Then i take the scissors and cut it into small pieces similar to those things you see in an etch a sketch.
My homeboy goes in after....does the same thing.

So we got this hair in a napkin, we take the pepperoni pizza and lift up the cheese and toppings with a fork, and sprinkle the extra seasoning all on it.
put it in the oven for a lil to melt everything back in place.
And everyone knows whats goin on, one girl was like "that dude is gonna kill one of you"

Sooooo......dude shows up, starts doin his usual schtick crackin jokes, he sees us chillin eating pizza, and my homeboy is like
"theres some pepperoni left on the table over there, but just take two slices man"

Dude takes a slice, eats it real fast.

we all like
sick.gif

Dude takes another slice, eats it real fast.

im like
eek.gif

NEVER TOLD HIM >D
you have to do something that effects someones health in order for them to learn a lesson bro

ive had too much interaction with those kinds of people, some friends of mine pissed in a dbags beer and dude was like "piss is sterile so unless you have an std, im good, not to mention i didnt even notice the taste" dude didnt even believe him and kept drinkin

im pretty sure if you guys told him, he wouldve been like "so what", and the problems wouldve continued

I was supposed to go to prom with this girl. On day of I just burnt some trees and said eff it didn't go. Didn't bother to even tell the girl. Phone was blowing up with calls from her, her mother and her brother.

this is just wrong.

when i was in my country visiting my family i took a cat and put it in the fridge to scare someone who opened it... nobody opened the fridge and i forgot about the cat and it ended up dying :smh:

:rofl: this is horrible.

Damn that's cold :lol:

I ditched my prom date at prom. After they announced prom king, one of my boys drove to prom so we hopped in his car and dipped.

Had a room with her too but this other chick was on it so tuff at the after party so we had to hide in the cut and fooled around...

all the while I can hear my date wandering around the Hotel halls looking for me :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom