what are the chances we'll get some bordeaux?

enyceking

Banned
so it looks like the hares in the countdown pack..im not mad at that at all. but do you think the bordeaux will ever release? hopefully by itself and not in apack

those were my very first pairs of jordans back in the day. my ma copped them for me..one of my grails, i hope they release one day

next year
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dalamina

Bordeaux are SICK..Please make the CP 7/16 with bordeaux!
don't say anything that crazy!!!! I had the hares when I was 1 and this is my chance to wear them for real.

Hares >>> Bordeaux

Originally Posted by eljordanhead

U NEVER NO WHAT WOULD HAPPEN ! WE JUST GOTTA WAIT AN SEE !!!

I agree. In that video with Gentry it sounds like they are just going to be throwing out random Quickstrikes.

Why is everyone saying 1% and no chance when they don't even know.
All I know is JB is going in this year.

But until someone confirms it without a doubt, it's not happening.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

don't say anything that crazy!!!!

Hares >>> Bordeaux

Yea, agreed 1000% Still want to know if they are going to be with multi-colored tongues???

Hopefully not, them issh's are ugly!

People only like them cuz they OG.

if they had some hot pink 7s that Mike wore in a commercial against Michael Jackson in 1992 people would buy those too.
smh.gif

eventually they'll drop but I doubt it'll happen this year... I like hares more anyways so I'm happy with hares releasing

Fresh I agree with you. I love the vii's but I will NEVERRRRR cop bordeauxs. They are ugly Im glad they arent in the pack, I wouldnt cop if they were

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Hopefully not, them issh's are ugly!

People only like them cuz they OG.

if they had some hot pink 7s that Mike wore in a commercial against Michael Jackson in 1992 people would buy those too.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

don't say anything that crazy!!!! I had the hares when I was 1 and this is my chance to wear them for real.

Hares >>> Bordeaux

co-sign
hares are simply beautiful

the hares are confirmed and it would take a miracle from god to get the Bordeauxs in a quickstrike

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

don't say anything that crazy!!!!

Hares >>> Bordeaux

Yea, agreed 1000% Still want to know if they are going to be with multi-colored tongues???
I would be on the same side as all of you if it wasnt for the retro's with the altered tongue.

BORDEAUX VIIS FOR JUNE
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom