what are the chances we'll get some bordeaux?

we see the quickstrike vi's in may hopefully some quickstrike vii's when the vii/xvi's drop!!! Just a thought though!!!

i dont know, but strangely i was hoping for bordeaux instead of the white/red vii's.

I'm hoping the Bordeaux 7's release one day very soon. My very first Jordans and I would love to own another pair or 2.
pimp.gif
Maybe 09?

They are going to have a colored tongue. The picture with the all red was a stock picture used to show the shoe model. I keep saying this in every post. Even if they didn't have a colored tongue you would still cop most likely and you only see the colored tongue when you wear shorts....wait they come out inJune

There will be a ZERO % chance that anyone will get them.

I am going to go to every store (hey, If a fat dude in a red suit can do it, I surely can) and buy them all!!!!!

I don't think they would look right with the new shape VIIs.
The way they thrashed the shape of the Jordan VII for the retros is somthing I've had to just learn to deal with
tired.gif
but has anyone else noticed how the cut of the retro VII was a little bitbetter the 2nd time around? If you take a look at your cardinals and your "raptors" (i still dont like that name but its what people know so...) thecuts are different. The cardinals are closer to the og cut. The side panels on the raptors and french blues come up way to high for me. it looks deformed!

Back
Top Bottom