What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

87589F0B-0DA2-4D5D-903B-5FF1AA75CC39.jpeg
F1884886-B612-4296-811C-4051F837DC52.jpeg
Is the KO Confiscated worth the price tag??? Been hesitant to buy (in Michigan) because it fetches close to $150 and the 10 year $200

5A576F74-C39E-4A92-B157-3F5CD014C88F.jpeg

I finally caved and got a bottle. This is not bad at all. It’s the very first pour from the bottle, so I’ve got high hopes for it getting better after airing out a bit. Not bad at all for less than $40.

Is the KO Confiscated worth the price tag??? Been hesitant to buy (in Michigan) because it fetches close to $150 and the 10 year $200

I really like it... the price tag is very steep though. I paid $140 for my first bottle, and felt good enough about it to drop another $125 for a second bottle. Is it worth $100... I can't imagine any whiskey is but it does have some great flavor.

January was an expensive but fruitful month... Retail for all except the GTS and Stagg Jr... May need to take it easy in February. 9881C765-E8F8-45EE-8C72-899737D205F3.jpeg

That's a hell of a month. Wow. Haven't cracked my Stagg Jr. yet. It's a batch 12 and I'm hoping to find another bottle before opening.

That's a hell of a month. Wow. Haven't cracked my Stagg Jr. yet. It's a batch 12 and I'm hoping to find another bottle before opening.
Lots of face time with the stores and being on the road around town helped for sure.... Batch 12 for me too and hoping I can scoop another too for the same reason... Same with the majority ... Wife is not happy but 5 days in Disney with her family is a fair trade IMO

I’m kinda jealous of some of you guys.
I’m just trying to give myself options since I used to look at the stock and only had about 2 options... Still keep Eagle Rare, BT, EW BiB, Early Times, FR Gold and OGD BiB readily available because everyday sippers are always needed and for the money I love them all

Found some Stagg Jr batch 12 last night at Park Bar in Atlanta. Very good but not mind blowing. They were out of Weller Antique or I would have tried that too.

7F141FFE-B3F4-44B0-ABE9-6A136862468E.jpeg

Would have tried the Rock Hill Farms. Place down the street from me got 3 bottles and they sold in 2 hours, so mad I missed out

^im usually good the next day but i got off tomorrow just in case... not trying to take chances after drinking heavy lol... last week had captain and coke then had some henny white... i was watching the grammys last week and grieving over kobe... ended up waking up late and came to work 2 hours late to work last Monday :lol:

Anybody get their hands on New Riff??? They dont distribute to Michigan but are right across the state line in Indiana... Worth it??? Heard it is tasty and priced well.

How was BT??
It was ok. I personally liked the Wild Turkey one better. They walked you through to see the fermentation area and everything and you could have drinks after. There was just a video at BT, then the rickhouse and the Blantons area where no one was working so we didn’t see bottling. Lol. The tasting after was the bourbon creme, Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare and vodka

That is the Batch 13... Was able to snag one the other week to go with the Batch 12 I already had... Batch 12 is so good and it blows EC BP C919 our of the water for me...

That is the Batch 13... Was able to snag one the other week to go with the Batch 12 I already had... Batch 12 is so good and it blows EC BP C919 our of the water for me...
I can say for certain that the Stagg Jr was a lot better than the ECBP I had a couple weeks ago. I was just like “whoa” as soon as I had it. gonna put it on my list hopefully find.

Back
Top Bottom