What brands are overrated in your opinion?

apple.jpg

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by mossman75

Honda-Logo.jpg

toyota-logo.jpg

How are Hondas overrated?

Alot people i know make Hondas seem like they best cars ever made. I hate them, My friend i use to run with back in the day had one and dissed my Caprice Classic, while his motor went out my Caprice was still rolling.

Honda-Logo.jpg

toyota-logo.jpg

Alot people i know make Hondas seem like they best cars ever made. I hate them, My friend i use to run with back in the day had one and dissed my Caprice Classic, while his motor went out my Caprice was still rolling.

starbucks, gucci, erbody wearin gucci now (not that i was abt that life ever)

starbucks, gucci, erbody wearin gucci now (not that i was abt that life ever)

alright first couple pages were legit but now dudes just hating
word nike, honda,vizio etc is overrated?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

not sure if srs

alright first couple pages were legit but now dudes just hating
word nike, honda,vizio etc is overrated?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

not sure if srs

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Should just call this thread: "List popular brands that you don't like or can't afford"

What do the forward thinking style mavens of NT view as worthy brands?

This 
laugh.gif
Exactly.

Supreme overrated? Ummm 
laugh.gif

If you haven't actually owned any Supreme gear besides a t-shirt and you're saying this then you get the
indifferent.gif
Their quality is amazing. I've never owned anything from them that hasn't lasted me at least a few years. You get what you pay for.

Same thing goes for LV.

Y'all seem salty and like you hate on it because you don't have it.
If I had the $$$ I still wouldn't buy. SRS. Instead of buying a $400 LV wallet I would ratha get a $80 handmade leather wallet straight from the tannery. Dem #$%$ go hard. Thats what you call quality.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Should just call this thread: "List popular brands that you don't like or can't afford"

This 
laugh.gif
Exactly.

Supreme overrated? Ummm 
laugh.gif

If you haven't actually owned any Supreme gear besides a t-shirt and you're saying this then you get the
indifferent.gif
Their quality is amazing. I've never owned anything from them that hasn't lasted me at least a few years. You get what you pay for.

Same thing goes for LV.

Y'all seem salty and like you hate on it because you don't have it.
If I had the $$$ I still wouldn't buy. SRS. Instead of buying a $400 LV wallet I would ratha get a $80 handmade leather wallet straight from the tannery. Dem #$%$ go hard. Thats what you call quality.

I agree with Apple. This is from someone posting on a Mac, so your "popular brands you can't afford" logic doesn't apply.

I agree with Apple. This is from someone posting on a Mac, so your "popular brands you can't afford" logic doesn't apply.

Honda-Logo.jpg

toyota-logo.jpg

My 88 civic has over 250,000 miles on it

Honda-Logo.jpg

toyota-logo.jpg

My 88 civic has over 250,000 miles on it

Back
Top Bottom