What brands are overrated in your opinion?

Honda-Logo.jpg

toyota-logo.jpg

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

This 
laugh.gif
Exactly.

Supreme overrated? Ummm 
laugh.gif

If you haven't actually owned any Supreme gear besides a t-shirt and you're saying this then you get the
indifferent.gif
Their quality is amazing. I've never owned anything from them that hasn't lasted me at least a few years. You get what you pay for.

Same thing goes for LV.

Y'all seem salty and like you hate on it because you don't have it.

They got you right by the balls. 
laugh.gif
I can't believe people are this stupid. 
You guys really mean to tell me that you know another poster doesn't have said brand name items, and that's why they come in here and list them?
Please don't reproduce.

This 
laugh.gif
Exactly.

Supreme overrated? Ummm 
laugh.gif

If you haven't actually owned any Supreme gear besides a t-shirt and you're saying this then you get the
indifferent.gif
Their quality is amazing. I've never owned anything from them that hasn't lasted me at least a few years. You get what you pay for.

Same thing goes for LV.

laugh.gif
I can't believe people are this stupid. 
You guys really mean to tell me that you know another poster doesn't have said brand name items, and that's why they come in here and list them?
Please don't reproduce.

i know supreme is pose to be some popular brand on here and all......

but how did they blow up? their logo is white letters enclosed around a red box no?

very plain indeed......can some one post some of the stuff they make?

i know supreme is pose to be some popular brand on here and all......

but how did they blow up? their logo is white letters enclosed around a red box no?

very plain indeed......can some one post some of the stuff they make?

Maybe some dudes are confusing overrated with overhyped?
I think Jordan Brand gets a lot of praise despite the quality being pretty bad now.

I think Jordan Brand gets a lot of praise despite the quality being pretty bad now.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

well if it's over hyped, can't it be possibly on the border to being in the class "overrated"

things that are overrated are started because people hype them up in the first place.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

well if it's over hyped, can't it be possibly on the border to being in the class "overrated"

things that are overrated are started because people hype them up in the first place.

This 
laugh.gif
Exactly.

Supreme overrated? Ummm 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Same thing goes for LV.

laugh.gif

He's right though, couple Supreme hoody's I got look and feel identical to when I just got them. Best quality IMO. 

This 
laugh.gif
Exactly.

Supreme overrated? Ummm 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Same thing goes for LV.

laugh.gif

He's right though, couple Supreme hoody's I got look and feel identical to when I just got them. Best quality IMO. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Exactly.

Supreme overrated? Ummm 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Same thing goes for LV.

laugh.gif
Supreme quality is great, but lets be serious, its overpriced. 
laugh.gif
 Oxford and flannels for $125? Cmon son. 
laugh.gif
 Theres other brands that have flannels and oxfords and the like for expensive prices as well, but those are "premium" brands.
Supreme is only hyped b/c of whack Tyler and OF...BUT even without them, the stuff would still cost that much because that brand has a loyal consumer base who will pay those prices. The overhyped brands are The Hundreds (HB), Stussy (now HB), BAPE (now HB) etc. HB = Hypebeast btw. BAPE is insanely priced now, they just raised their tees to 100, and we all know they aren't worth that much. OFe's stuff isn't even worth that much and they are pretty exclusive, same goes for taps and NBHD. And yes even Supreme is overhyped, but only for the above reason I mentioned. The clothes are still on point and the quality, though less than it used to be, is still high enough where it's acceptable.

Ed Hardy was a fad, TISA snapbacks are a fad (HB), etc.

LOL at Nike being overrated when you guys post on a site called Niketalk.

I'm not on here because I support Nike, I just like the shoes they made. Very rarely do I buy any new stuff that Nike has made.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Exactly.

Supreme overrated? Ummm 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Same thing goes for LV.

laugh.gif
Supreme quality is great, but lets be serious, its overpriced. 
laugh.gif
 Oxford and flannels for $125? Cmon son. 
laugh.gif
 Theres other brands that have flannels and oxfords and the like for expensive prices as well, but those are "premium" brands.
Supreme is only hyped b/c of whack Tyler and OF...BUT even without them, the stuff would still cost that much because that brand has a loyal consumer base who will pay those prices. The overhyped brands are The Hundreds (HB), Stussy (now HB), BAPE (now HB) etc. HB = Hypebeast btw. BAPE is insanely priced now, they just raised their tees to 100, and we all know they aren't worth that much. OFe's stuff isn't even worth that much and they are pretty exclusive, same goes for taps and NBHD. And yes even Supreme is overhyped, but only for the above reason I mentioned. The clothes are still on point and the quality, though less than it used to be, is still high enough where it's acceptable.

Ed Hardy was a fad, TISA snapbacks are a fad (HB), etc.

LOL at Nike being overrated when you guys post on a site called Niketalk.

I'm not on here because I support Nike, I just like the shoes they made. Very rarely do I buy any new stuff that Nike has made.

Back
Top Bottom