What brands are overrated in your opinion?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Iron Heart (not a denim head so I may be wrong, but they look like some plain *!% jeans to me)

If you arent a denim head, or atleast have knowledge of certain denims then that was pretty stupid to list. 
IH makes quality denim. Worth the price? Maybe not to the average consumer.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Iron Heart (not a denim head so I may be wrong, but they look like some plain *!% jeans to me)

If you arent a denim head, or atleast have knowledge of certain denims then that was pretty stupid to list. 

Notice how I said "I may be wrong", before I said they look like plain jeans.  Meaning, from what I can see it seems overpriced.  Reading is fundamental big guy

Notice how I said "I may be wrong", before I said they look like plain jeans.  Meaning, from what I can see it seems overpriced.  Reading is fundamental big guy

It's raw denim...you're suppose to make the combs and whiskers yourself...

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Thanks for explaining 
pimp.gif

Dudes are so quick to try to attack someone

Thanks for explaining 
pimp.gif

Dudes are so quick to try to attack someone

most brands are overrated, especially considering everything is made in china

polo is def overrated and hype  now. i like some of the clothing they make,  but im not paying $90 for a polo thats made in china just cuz it hasa horse on it. i bet you its made in the same factory as footlocker polos are.

monster the company  that makes beats

lacoste

H&M

nike id agree now since they barely design new shoes

all of the white preppy mall brands that have become "hood" to wear
laugh.gif
(abercrombie, hollister, american eagle etc)

sharper image

north face

most brands are overrated, especially considering everything is made in china

polo is def overrated and hype  now. i like some of the clothing they make,  but im not paying $90 for a polo thats made in china just cuz it hasa horse on it. i bet you its made in the same factory as footlocker polos are.

monster the company  that makes beats

lacoste

H&M

nike id agree now since they barely design new shoes

all of the white preppy mall brands that have become "hood" to wear
laugh.gif
(abercrombie, hollister, american eagle etc)

sharper image

north face

All brands are overrated. Isn't that the point to consumerism and capitalism?

Jordan brand shoes are like the worst shoes to play basketball in, and Nikes in general fall apart after a few months if you wear them like you're suppose to.

All brands are overrated. Isn't that the point to consumerism and capitalism?

Jordan brand shoes are like the worst shoes to play basketball in, and Nikes in general fall apart after a few months if you wear them like you're suppose to.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Supermanblue79 wrote:

infiniti-logo1.gif
Care to explain this? Whenever I get my next car I was thinking about a G37 or M.
I don't know much about cars though
I had a G20, and a J30 in the late 90's, and had to replace the engines on both cars.
I'm sure that they are much better cars now, but I would just buy a Nissan instead of spending thousands more for the badge switch.

4607505601_4b50ce8a22_o.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Supermanblue79 wrote:

infiniti-logo1.gif
Care to explain this? Whenever I get my next car I was thinking about a G37 or M.
I don't know much about cars though
I had a G20, and a J30 in the late 90's, and had to replace the engines on both cars.
I'm sure that they are much better cars now, but I would just buy a Nissan instead of spending thousands more for the badge switch.

4607505601_4b50ce8a22_o.jpg

pimp.gif

Relax.

I meant "you" generally. Not specifically at you. Now that I read it, it does sound like im attacking you. Apologies.

Relax.

I meant "you" generally. Not specifically at you. Now that I read it, it does sound like im attacking you. Apologies.

Back
Top Bottom