what do i do? VOL. she knows now

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

I have a tube sock that can stand up on it's own....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by LB510

I'ts a done deal soory. Take the L and move on she has.

she told me she might break up with him because he is changing or something... might not b together during valentines day =] i loveee thiss she said she might consider takin me back
thats good to hear...

she probably thought this "new bf" would make you jealous...whether it did or not...hopefully she takes you back fam

She probably thinks if you lied about something like a kiss, then other things might've been going on. If she really loves you though, she may eventuallyforgive you and take you back. But you should give her time. Cause most likely she will hold onto what happened, and keep bringing it up.

I say tlk to her let her know how you feel yeah she is hurt but explain to her. But you should cut the other shorties out. You should even have shorty tlk tour ex and let her know it was your fault n you did push her away. Just do everything you can to get her back buy her some roses. Even thoguh she said dont tlkto her keep on doing what your heart tell you to until you cant anymore.

She left u just like that and already hooked up with someone else?

Sounds like she was with dude while she was with you.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

I read this in another thread

Girls =/= logic

Honestly you should have just told her what happened initially but I don't think that you can't save that relationship. Even if you guys get back together because of your little slip up (which was not your fault) she is going to hold this in the back of her mind and will eventually lead to its demise. Sorry

Edited.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by LB510

I'ts a done deal soory. Take the L and move on she has.

she told me she might break up with him because he is changing or something... might not b together during valentines day =] i loveee thiss she said she might consider takin me back

That's even worse. It seems she's really emotional and doesn't know what she wants. She need to fall back and evaluate things from what yourtelling us.

i say theres still a chance...slim..i mean if that kiss really went down the way you say why did you lie about it? anyhow be persistent you might be let outthe dog house but that will always loom over you two and she will use it whenever and as often as possible which will lead to its end anyhow...so perhaps chalkit up as a big L esp since shes with another dude already

Back
Top Bottom