what do you think PROMOSHOES mystery shoe is?

<---Yes indeedy feed the needy. :D
happy.gif

If I Pray 4 You
Pray 4 Me

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

OMG! Those Grey IV's are FLAME!

I can't wait...
Well ***** sometimes you gotta race...

I hope they are limited, like the 3's........

_We made Michael Jordan Switch Teams_

Those grey ones are BAD! bad as in good. Those white and green ones are half-hearted, they are way too plain and boring. After Jordan is done retro'ing all their shoes I want to see more of these colorways, they should try some different stuff. More wild colorways for the I's.

Both of those IV+'s are trash. JB again disappoints me and at the same time, destroys a classic.

But at the same time, I dont blame JB cuz they are very smart businessmen and women. They know that people are dying for a pair of IVs badly, so they could've had the IVs in color brown/orange, and everybody would still want to buy them. Sad, but true. I'm not one of those people. People, If you dont buy these ugly colorways, JB will smarten up and bring back the OG colors. If you keep buying the crap that they bring out, then dont be mad when brown/orange comes out.

ONE1
"Ima addict for sneakers"
"If I need it, I cant be stopped, cant be defeated"
Bronx Finest
PNB4LIFE

Nice. Feeling them both. The white/green is a little plain, but still nice. Now all we need to see is the other two colors.
TEAM HARLEM

i love em both... :wow:
eek.gif
where there is a will there is a way... and im broke as hell and i'd sell my soul for those... :evil:
devil.gif

^You knoww.....brown/orange doesnt sound that bad....lol j/p

I have pulled a 170 on these though (not 180, something is still off) and will most likely get, just tot say I have them anyway.....greens are looking nice....
[/b]​

O my god those greys are fire... :wow:
eek.gif

but the wht/grn's deprees me why do thy get our hopes up about green j's then when we see them their not even 15% ghreen..i mean the specs on the back strap should be green and the frnt lower toe box should also be green those would be fire..hopefully by the time of release some modifications are made to those otherwise i see clearance rack. :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]​

those laces on the IVs are just
eek.gif
i kinda want black ones for my 99 retros now!
mad.gif

"i can't believe there was a time when i thought prince was gay and george michael wasn't"
-me
[email protected]
AIM: Nike Dink

is it possible that since these are only samples that they may change? I'm hoping that the green/white colorway has more green in the final production. For the greyish color scheme, add more yellow, then you would have an a# colorway.

I actually like the grey/black/yellow quite a but and I had high hopes for the white/green IV, but I'm sorry to say that these are pretty disappointing.

Bright green is a flashy color and I understand that they wanted to use it in moderation, but they played this pair far too conservatively.

To only color two plastic bits, a traction pod, and two jumpmen leaves these far too bland in my opinion. If you want to make a shoe close to center - you shouldn't use green to begin with. These should be encouraging apparel sales - and I don't see that happening since you have to be within arm's reach of the shoe to even NOTICE the green on this pair.

I love that they decided to put some shoes out to match all of their green gear, I'm glad to see them making Jordans that differ from the standard 5 or 6 colorways, and of course I'm thrilled they're including mesh in the IV+ this time out. However, these are just lackluster. Even the marginal amount of green will scare some away - so why not just do it up properly and give the shoe some flair?

If they didn't want to go all out with green, I would've loved to see this exact pair with very light grey suede on the lower portion of the upper, some grey on the midsole, and green on the front and back portions of the outsole - in the same locations as the red on black/cement. Now that shoe would be attractive and still fairly conservative.

I think when we all learned of the possibility of a white/green AJ IV everyone visualized a different color scheme - but I doubt anyone visualized this. It's scarcely green. It's white/white.... with green accents.

Oh well. No shoe can be all things to all people. With dozens and dozens of releases each year, Jordan should have something for everyone. These shoes aren't high on my list, but somehow I get the feeling that they'll sell just fine anyway.

*edit*

I'm not the type to beg people who are proficient with graphics editing software to realize such and such a color scheme for me - so despite my dearth of photo editing skill I went ahead and produced the following as a little 'what if":

Emerald-IV.jpg

I don't know about you - but that would do it for me right there.

The thing good about the white/green is that i gives a good platform for customization. i think i may buy another pair of white/green ones and customize it my best to look like these...

93_3.JPG

im feenin jordans

Not feeling the Yellow in the Cool Gray IV's...Not really feeling the White/Green IV's either....I'm kinda dissapointed.... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

One-Hunit...

- JT

Both are very disappointing. The greens accents do absolutely nothing to enhance that shoe. For $100, I don't want a shoe that is so bland. If u wear jeans, u see no green. The grey's are ok. I will cop because I love grey shoes, and I love the IV's. I think a few tweaks to that colorscheme would set that shoe off.
chuuch!
[/b]
U Know What I'm Throwin' Up

Oh, sweet! I can rock those white and green IV's with all of my green.......oh, yeah. Nevermind. |I
tired.gif

You can please some of the people, some of the time.

They're the <expletive deleted> white/chrome w/some slapped on green. Not that they wont both be bought in multiples

*edit: if we don't allow partially edited cursing, why would we allow what you put? Common sense, please.

[email protected]

I've never been a fan of any grey colorways, but the grey IV's look better than I expected.

Still, I won't be getting either pair of those.

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (latest update: 12/18/02)

Back
Top Bottom