what do you think PROMOSHOES mystery shoe is?

The photoshop by Meth is definitely an improvement..except for the metallic silver section surrounding the toe box >D
grin.gif
(I know it's supposed to be suede)

I think Meths version of the green IVs is an improvement but i think they would look better if the toe was more grey than silver.
Basically everyone who posted a customized version is an improvement on the samples. The best would be replacing the red on the fire reds with green, and keeping the black triangle strap.
Nonetheless, I still think the samples are hot and i'll get a pair.

Yeah, as I mentioned think light grey nubuck would be best - but I can't fake grey nubuck on photopaint. I can't replicate the texture and a solid block of grey wouldn't do it justice, either. I split the difference. If it were silver, though, it would actually match the extraneous looking chrome jumpman at the heel.

Actually, it's funny how big a difference just placing green at the toe makes for me. It anchors the green to the shoe and at least provides a semblance of balance.

It's funny, it almost feels like they were afraid to make a green shoe and kept inching away from it. I didn't expect a predominantly green shoe, but it seems as though green was treated as a toxin. "Well, I suppose we could make these pieces green... but anything more might be lethal." Unless the cost of green paint has skyrocketed, I just don't see the cause for being so parsimonious with it.

Regardless, if promo has them, you can bet they've already been produced so the point is already moot.

I know some people love them as is, which is great, and naturally if you can't be all things to all people, you can still aspire to have something for everyone and that seems to be the case here. Still, white/green is so derivative of white/chrome that it really betrays what would have been a very unique addition to the Jordan lineup. Who would've thought that a white/green AJ IV could be neither distinctive nor unique - but here we are. I don't foresee a great outcry to give this shoe a nickname and start calling them the "shamrock shakes" the way people insisted (against better judgment) on calling white/chrome the "bling bling"
If shiny plastic is bling bling, I have a box full of old transformers that you might like to purchase. Grimlock is gangsta.

Dirty: i was thinking the exact same thing on the grey ivs, but I can see how that might be a little garish. Yellow contrast stitching might've been hot, too in place of yellow mesh - but I'm not disappointed in how they turned out.

Thats exactly wat i was saying earlier meth ....green on the toe and sole would just kick these shoes into gear..otherwise its boring .
To me when i heard green j's i was like wooo :wow:
eek.gif
.these are gonna be hot..but when u get a boring pair of white on whites u get kinda lost..dissapointed :\
ohwell.gif
..I really hope there can be some changes made to these..But if not guess ill just be saving a hundred or so dollars. :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]​

Quote:
Regardless, if promo has them, you can bet they've already been produced so the point is already moot.

meth, promo only has the sample size 9... he stated it on his site... so if he only has samples there's still hope... right??

jay: You're right - I never checked out the site. I suppose there is still hope for those unsatisfied with the current look of the white/green IV+, but I honestly have no idea how close they are to launch.

Personally, the further the release dates for me the better. Just think about all of the shoes Jordan brand has slated for the first half of 2004. XIXs, XIIs aplenty in both mid and low form, IIs.... that's a LOT to choose from and, being that many of us are on limited budgets - there are a lot of great shoes in there that we'll have to let slip away.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

<<shakes hands like a hyper teenage girl>>

CHROME ON THE BACK OF BOTH PAIR! OMG! OMG! THIS CALLS FOR MORE CAPS!

Seriously, I LOVE Chrome IV... LOVE THEM. The greys were already HOT in my book, but now the white/greens got a HUGE BOOST!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...
[color=0066FF]♪ RIP JMJ ♪
October 30th
[/color]
[color=Dark Gray]Have I pissed you off today? Mail me.[/color] [color=Dark Gray]AIM = MixMasterNick[/color]​

meth and dirt, had a little free time on my hands and pshopped this:

aj4pshop.jpg

really looking forward to this jb release. dark grey is dope imo.

<>

pretty hot plumpie...me likes

I hear you meth...I was actually thinking of just the mesh netting being yellow, with the background still being grey...a much more subtle touch...but you're right...I'm not too dissapointed at the grey's colorway as is.

[table]Team Nerd [/table][color=003366][ HoDog16 - A.D.A.N. - lax09 - wobbs ][/color]
[color=003399] Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Helpful tips for Posting
Issues?...email me: [email protected][/color]

I want em i want em i want em i want em
I am not Michael Jordan. I was never and will never be drafted into the NBA. I am not a billionaire. I do not own my own Brand Company. I did not have affairs on my wife to the point where she wants to take money from me. I am not Michael Jordan, I am VPRBULLET is Air Jordan consumer.

Like most, i am very dissapointed in the White/ "green" IV's. I still have my chrome retro 4's, and although they are a bit yellowed, 2 green laceholders and a blob of green on the bottom is not enuf for me to cop these. I'm also not crazy about the gray 4's either. I dont know???? we'll see...one...
"And no you ain't got game, your name's not RAY/ Only thing you have in common is you both wear J's"-arStyle

So is it official that the white/green are NOT coming out???

What's the official decision on which 4s are coming v. not coming???

Thanks

Am i the only one who's lovin the Green ones?
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

:wow:
eek.gif

WHOA!!! Those grey ones are F'n SICK!! Oh my god!

I havent bought a pair of j's since the 11's. This is going to get copped. Those grey ones are straight FIRE. With the right shirt, oh my god!! I'm putting 30 away into the Jordan envelope as we speak. I will have enough paper for these when they drop. YES! :wow:
eek.gif

Yo soy Platano

it has been confirmed by my secret source the mystery is the AJ 8.5
Yo Yo it is me ShoSho Woah.Ive come to enterain you all,yet I disdained yall.Step in to my park and get slapped,step in my bubble and get clapped back, cause we are going to clap back we gonna clap back. [email protected] im me @ AOL shoshowoah

Back
Top Bottom