What do you think when you see a white dude in an Obama shirt?

theyhatinonme

Banned
obama%20shirt.jpg

Is it cool for white people to wear these? Your thoughts?

My opinion is that it is cool
pimp.gif
and it shows unification of differentraces all coming out to support Obama.

i don't think anything, because race isn't the first thing that pops into my head when it comes to the election (or anything for that matter).

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i don't think anything, because race isn't the first thing that pops into my head when it comes to the election (or anything for that matter).

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Word.

I think he supports Obama and that's it.

More than just Black people support the guy I want to win, other REASONABLE people do as well
wink.gif
. He definitely didn't lose any swing states with thatHILARIOUS comedic performance last night!!!
laugh.gif

are we forgetting obama got white in him also?

so nah, i really dont think anything of it.

I would HOPE that black people wernt the only Obama supporters lol.

When I see white people with Obama shirts, It's a great thing.

.... that he's an Obama supporter. What else am I supposed to think. Anyone can wear an Obama shirt. Your ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

I think it's a disgrace to he "whites".

LOL nah I'm kidding. It is what it is, but I wouldn't wear any shirts with any candidate on it.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

are we forgetting obama got white in him also?

so nah, i really dont think anything of it.
This is America. Only White = white. 1/2 White = black. Hell, 7/8 White = Black...

Originally Posted by infamousod

what if a black person is seen wearing a mccain shirt?

sell·out

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. betrayal: betrayal of personal principles or of another person ( informal )

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. traitor to principle: a betrayer of a principle or cause for money or something else ( informal )[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by infamousod

what if a black person is seen wearing a mccain shirt?

sell·out

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. betrayal: betrayal of personal principles or of another person ( informal )

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. traitor to principle: a betrayer of a principle or cause for money or something else ( informal )[/td] [/tr][/table]

I sort of thought some people would have these sentiments about a white guy in an Obama shirt. I am glad most people on here are positive about it though.

not even gonna lie, i do get a little surprised when i see an obama sticker on the back of an older white persons car

Back
Top Bottom