What ever happened to the whole Raz B, Chris Stokes, B2K rape thing?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

I just wanna know why is this on your mind though?

Was watching the BET Hip Hop Honors Cyphers. Fab came on and said "I'll get in ya !%! B. Who's the next Raz B?"

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

I just wanna know why is this on your mind though?

Was watching the BET Hip Hop Honors Cyphers. Fab came on and said "I'll get in ya !%! B. Who's the next Raz B?"

-The Juice
oh aite 
laugh.gif
 u had me scared there

Sadly this stuff is true about Stokes, O, MH, all those people over & TUG & associate with that camp. I'm glad the truth is getting out there but I wish the whole thing wasnt made into a joke in the process of the truth being the truth. These victims obviously need peace of mind in their hearts.

Hes doing it to show people he was never the liar in the first place. This is just further PROOF that what he has gone through is serious & real. Can you not tell by the look on his face or even the tone of conversation they were struggling? Come on, be intelligent.

EDIT: My response was towards the person who originally asked why he would say that publicly before they edited.

These *%@@%! mad gay. Talking about booty holes and penises put in them.

Describing the bed, all hype cuz they know the same room. All in detail. Talking about penises and nut sacks.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Describing the bed, all hype cuz they know the same room. All in detail. Talking about penises and nut sacks.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
son these dudes holding no punches with they vocab and $!$$....i had to close the tab ASAP as possible after a few seconds

Originally Posted by Master Zik

30t6p3b.gif

ummm I dont think they were celebrating

Back
Top Bottom