What ever happened to the whole Raz B, Chris Stokes, B2K rape thing?

Originally Posted by Nash

My brother was at a party with some of the B2K cats back in the day and saw them all under a blanket together watching TV...these cats BEEN on a gay tip

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

yoooooooo dis sum sick !$!#....on da real all dez dudes gay......u 15 years old and let anotha 17 year old rape u???? how??? i just dont understand....its not like you a defenseless 4 year old or something, you old enough 2 defend yourself so why you let it happen? hmmmm mayb cuz your gay 2 raz b!! and cuz on da phone sound gay as hell, talking bout he aint wanna do nothing, you a damn lie homie, you a @%@ like !$!# homie

Off topic but what was the last grade you passed?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Didn't watch video due to the comments. Sounds kinda gay though.

However gay you're imagining, quadruple that. Then you're about halfway to how gay the video really is.

On a serious note, I feel really bad for the two. And however many other guys B2K raped. That would be extremely traumatizing.

i did....and it had me like
eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

thats was some of the funniest %@#@ i ever heard

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

My brother was at a party with some of the B2K cats back in the day and saw them all under a blanket together watching TV...these cats BEEN on a gay tip
oh.... no one believes you though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

However gay you're imagining, quadruple that. Then you're about halfway to how gay the video really is.

On a serious note, I feel really bad for the two. And however many other guys B2K raped. That would be extremely traumatizing.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Dudes are so foul.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
 AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

yoooooooo dis sum sick !$!#....on da real all dez dudes gay......u 15 years old and let anotha 17 year old rape u???? how??? i just dont understand....its not like you a defenseless 4 year old or something, you old enough 2 defend yourself so why you let it happen? hmmmm mayb cuz your gay 2 raz b!! and cuz on da phone sound gay as hell, talking bout he aint wanna do nothing, you a damn lie homie, you a @%@ like !$!# homie

da last 1 your mother was teaching...she had a thing 4 me so she passed me with flying colors

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

da last 1 your mother was teaching...she had a thing 4 me so she passed me with flying colors
293f69l.jpg

2hphliv.gif

2ppddvq.gif

2zeh6ig.jpg

You gonna take that Katie? You just gonna let him talk !!%% to you and your momma and not do anything bout it??!

Hol up, dudes can watch 2 girls eat %+#* from a cup, dudes gettin killed on the internet, and all types of other wild %+#* but they hear this video and had to "quickly close the tab" because of what they were SAYING? Ya dudes really acting like they were re-enacting the events.

For the dude that said if he ever got raped he would never tell, youre exactly the type of victim a child molester would love to get his hands on. Im not going to fault you for not waning to come out cause honestly I dont know if Id be able to either, but I would never knock a victim that does come out and speak on the stuff that they went through.

Back
Top Bottom