What ever happened to the whole Raz B, Chris Stokes, B2K rape thing?

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

Hes doing it to show people he was never the liar in the first place. This is just further PROOF that what he has gone through is serious & real. Can you not tell by the look on his face or even the tone of conversation they were struggling? Come on, be intelligent.

EDIT: My response was towards the person who originally asked why he would say that publicly before they edited.

I'm sorry but if I get raped, I'm keeping that a secret.

I know damn well I'm not gonna be calling people telling people that my "booty hole" was penetrated.

If it happened to me I wouldnt keep it a secret because it shouldnt go unpunished & people need to know how $+!@@% up the person who did that to me was. Especially when he does it to many people. The kind of criticism people get when they say something like this famous or not is terrible. Its the whole reason why people keep it to themselves and thats not right and its not okay. Its not like hes calling people as if the #!%* was a good thing. Its a very obvious fact that he has problems and struggles with it. The whole point of him doing this is to speak up to clear himself & get the truth out & also help with others who are scared to speak out. I dont understand why people laugh at such a thing. Would you laugh and make fun of the situation if it happened to someone you loved and cared about? I doubt it. So why is it funny here?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

mr. shwap... havent seen you around in forever.
I stay here in Music. General is too stupid for me.
Ahh I see. Cant really disagree with you there about the stupidity but I think its obvious when I'm bored because thats when I'm over there lol.

I think Raz B hurts himself though with the weird Illuminati videos about Rick Ross & Slim Thug and how he is gonna save them through christ, etc. If he just focused on this his word would have credibility and it could really help more people.

I think Raz B hurts himself though with the weird Illuminati videos about Rick Ross & Slim Thug and how he is gonna save them through christ, etc. If he just focused on this his word would have credibility and it could really help more people.

Absolutely. Hes a very outspoken person so he doesnt have a censor really. It shows how that works against him.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

These *%@@%! mad gay. Talking about booty holes and penises put in them.

Describing the bed, all hype cuz they know the same room. All in detail. Talking about penises and nut sacks.

30t6p3b.gif
ummm I dont think they were celebrating
Homey gave Raz the"Ohhhhhhhhhhh how you know that room?!!! You was younger than me, how you know?!" Reminiscing about rape.

They need therapy, not to be recording this.

First of all, this is disgusting.

Secondly, Raz B is only 4 years younger than Marques Houston. He is 25, and MH is 29. B2K was out in '01. So this N' was 16. Ever if it was earlier than that give or take a few years... Raz B was between 14-16 years old when this took place. What dude you know that age is gonna let another N' that's only a couple years older, "rape him" ...and just gonna sit around and let it happen?

We don't believe you, you need more people. It happened...but he was down for it, or at the least, let it happen for fame purposes, and now wants revenge IMO.

He mpved in with Stokes earlier than that when his mom was on drugs & his dad was in jail. Everyone has their opinion though.

He mpved in with Stokes earlier than that when his mom was on drugs & his dad was in jail. Everyone has their opinion though.
u going mad hard though...did chris stokes show you his burgundy couch also?

Nope thank goodness. I just have opinions & I feel bad for him. He or another victim doesnt deserve to be judged. If I see something that isnt correct I'm going to say something. 'Tis all.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

First of all, this is disgusting.

Secondly, Raz B is only 4 years younger than Marques Houston. He is 25, and MH is 29. B2K was out in '01. So this N' was 16. Ever if it was earlier than that give or take a few years... Raz B was between 14-16 years old when this took place. What dude you know that age is gonna let another N' that's only a couple years older, "rape him" ...and just gonna sit around and let it happen?

We don't believe you, you need more people. It happened...but he was down for it, or at the least, let it happen for fame purposes, and now wants revenge IMO.

Basically 

this !*%*+ said "this man is gay.... this is nasty. when can i stop?"
Chris Stoke: NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

info on the yellowbone slimmy on the side tho.
HOLLA HOLLA

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Master Zik

These *%@@%! mad gay. Talking about booty holes and penises put in them.

Describing the bed, all hype cuz they know the same room. All in detail. Talking about penises and nut sacks.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
son these dudes holding no punches with they vocab and $!$$....i had to close the tab ASAP as possible after a few seconds
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 im soryy but this is hilarious to me, dude talkin bout sum "oh so marques @*@$%+ u too?"
laugh.gif
. then buddy gon ask sum %+%+ bout "u talkin bout marques ****, or chris ****?". I never in my life thought i would hear a man say " the 1st time he put his **** in my booty". this is just crazy,these dudes is gay homie

I feel bad for dude if its true. I can understand them trying to console each other about what happened, But the language they used and the way the spoke about it was taking it a little too far.

yeah yall needa check out worldstar, raz b got like 2 other videos talkin bout his sexual encouters with marcas houston and what not

My brother was at a party with some of the B2K cats back in the day and saw them all under a blanket together watching TV...these cats BEEN on a gay tip

Originally Posted by Nash

My brother was at a party with some of the B2K cats back in the day and saw them all under a blanket together watching TV...these cats BEEN on a gay tip
oh.... no one believes you though.

yoooooooo dis sum sick !$!#....on da real all dez dudes gay......u 15 years old and let anotha 17 year old rape u???? how??? i just dont understand....its not like you a defenseless 4 year old or something, you old enough 2 defend yourself so why you let it happen? hmmmm mayb cuz your gay 2 raz b!! and cuz on da phone sound gay as hell, talking bout he aint wanna do nothing, you a damn lie homie, you a @%@ like !$!# homie

Back
Top Bottom