What has 2012 taught you?

balloonoboy

Banned
This has been a trying year and even though it's coming to an end I know that the changing of the year really doesn't change anything if we don't learn from those mistakes and lessons of the previous year.

If there is one thing that 2012 has taught me it is that your happiness is what matters the most. You have to wake up everyday knowing that what you are doing is right for one and your loved ones. There may be moments of doubt or uncertainty, but those are roadblocks that only test your mettle and self-worth to make you a better, more stronger person. Holding on to those things and people who make you feel worthless eats up so much precious time that none of us really have. Love you and be happy with you and you can't do anything but shine.

What have you learned this year, NT?

Last edited:
people are way stupider than I initially thought.

I need to stop wanting happiness and try harder to achieve it. depression is debilitating but not unbeatable.

not being afraid of dying isn't necessarily a good thing.

I need to learn to empathize better.

people are way stupider than I initially thought.

I need to stop wanting happiness and try harder to achieve it. depression is debilitating but not unbeatable.

not being afraid of dying isn't necessarily a good thing.

I need to learn to empathize better.
all this, I learned not all women are evil there Are good ones u just have to look

-I need to control my anger
- ******* love Sosa
-friends aren't always your friends

theres way too much people in this world and they all have a story

i thought we'd get smarter as whole....but no....there still hate/violence/bigotry/religion around the world.

influx of creative heads trying to make apple apps, web design companies and other web dev stuff. shows that theyre dime a dozen now.

realized I should start trying things before they become huge and oversaturated so not many rules are attached to it, like internet marketing

realized i want to travel around the world and dont want to live a 9-5 drone life

realized ive become more hippie than last year. threw out negativity. even if i die not as successful as i hoped to be, atleast i die happy. i realized theres no reason to life, as in you are not here to do a job, so you should just make your own personal reason to live. also dont believe in the need of the classification of straight and gay anymore.

NT is the greatest **** ever!!

Everyone that isn't on NT shouldn't be able to breath the same air as us. :nthat:

theres way too much people in this world and they all have a story

i thought we'd get smarter as whole....but no....there still hate/violence/bigotry/religion around the world.

influx of creative heads trying to make apple apps, web design companies and other web dev stuff. shows that theyre dime a dozen now.

realized I should start trying things before they become huge and oversaturated so not many rules are attached to it, like internet marketing

realized i want to travel around the world and dont want to live a 9-5 drone life

realized ive become more hippie than last year. threw out negativity. even if i die not as successful as i hoped to be, atleast i die happy. i realized theres no reason to life, as in you are not here to do a job, so you should just make your own personal reason to live. also dont believe in the need of the classification of straight and gay anymore.
:pimp:

The importance of being honest with yourself
Don't expect much from anyone
Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone you love them
Life will inevitably bring disappointments
Live the life none the less

Prayer doesn't fix anything. Prayer + hard work does. 

Gotta take care of myself before others.

Don't be afraid of success. Just means you're getting better.

Time flies. I make 26 in January and I swear I just graduated high school.

Don't waste time judging others. 

Oh.. and thanks to dumb ***** ESPiN and conference realignment, college football will be done by the year 2020. 

I can do anything on my own
Money > *******
SOME cops are jerks
time goes by way too fast
Im the only one that care about me.

Back
Top Bottom