What if this happened to you?

bronle

Banned

How this make yall feel lol.

Like Imma still buy Jordans, and I ain't about to start rockin Sketchers or some $$%

But I find it real interesting that he acts like this when we paying 160 for his shoes and $$%

Would yall still buy the shoes if this happened to you?

How this make yall feel lol.

Like Imma still buy Jordans, and I ain't about to start rockin Sketchers or some $$%

But I find it real interesting that he acts like this when we paying 160 for his shoes and $$%

BronLe wrote:
�
How this make yall feel lol.�

http://niketalk.com/topic/306345/Maybe-this-topic-is-taboo-but-who-cares-

THis was posted already in general forum . It's called the Jordan is a Jerk Topic Link to that post listed above. Yes i'd stilll buy the shoes if that happened to me. Besides you don't know if he was just having a bad day or just wanted to take pics with females only and not guys. Or maybe he didn't know that was camillionaire at first and told him off because he thought he was gay.

��

BronLe wrote:
�
How this make yall feel lol.�

http://niketalk.com/topic/306345/Maybe-this-topic-is-taboo-but-who-cares-

THis was posted already in general forum . It's called the Jordan is a Jerk Topic Link to that post listed above. Yes i'd stilll buy the shoes if that happened to me. Besides you don't know if he was just having a bad day or just wanted to take pics with females only and not guys. Or maybe he didn't know that was camillionaire at first and told him off because he thought he was gay.

��

what would you do if you were late and someone directed you to a post that already exisited?

what would you do if you were late and someone directed you to a post that already exisited?

jordan dont have to care if nobody buys another peice of rubber with his name on it again in his life hes good n got money coming from everywhere
he can do that cause he hit that point where hes jordan haha yall are just people filling his pockets a little so he can goto vegas ha

jordan dont have to care if nobody buys another peice of rubber with his name on it again in his life hes good n got money coming from everywhere
he can do that cause he hit that point where hes jordan haha yall are just people filling his pockets a little so he can goto vegas ha

i probably would still buy his shoes but damn he sure is a disappointment when it comes to how he acts/some of the decisions he makes. you would think he would be a humbled man knowing how many millions of people appreciate him and what he did on the court but i guess not.

i probably would still buy his shoes but damn he sure is a disappointment when it comes to how he acts/some of the decisions he makes. you would think he would be a humbled man knowing how many millions of people appreciate him and what he did on the court but i guess not.

when jordan was playing i bought his shoes because i loved watching him play. now that hes out of the game. i buy his shoes for the MEMORIES I HAD around that shoe. for example when i got the retro 11 back in 2000...i went on a date with a cool person whom i really loved. i had an awsome time. when i go to buy the same shoe this time around i will do it to commemorate that time in my life. it doesnt have anything to do w jordan.

do people understand what im getting at here? maybe some of you older guys do.

when jordan was playing i bought his shoes because i loved watching him play. now that hes out of the game. i buy his shoes for the MEMORIES I HAD around that shoe. for example when i got the retro 11 back in 2000...i went on a date with a cool person whom i really loved. i had an awsome time. when i go to buy the same shoe this time around i will do it to commemorate that time in my life. it doesnt have anything to do w jordan.

Atleast he got to meet him
tongue.gif

this is pretty old, but yeah, jordan is a butthole... if i was rich as hell i wouldnt be taking no pics w/ dudes either... jordan do be on the weed tho

this is pretty old, but yeah, jordan is a butthole... if i was rich as hell i wouldnt be taking no pics w/ dudes either... jordan do be on the weed tho

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

I'm with you. I also buy because i didnt get Jordans as a kid. I remember when the 1's came out and they were like $60. My Mom looked at me like i was asking her for a car. Left the store with some $30 reeboks instead. 

I buy like crazy now that i can afford it.

I'm with you. I also buy because i didnt get Jordans as a kid. I remember when the 1's came out and they were like $60. My Mom looked at me like i was asking her for a car. Left the store with some $30 reeboks instead. 

I buy like crazy now that i can afford it.

I understand. Great point.

I always had a feeling celebrities weren't what they seemed to be.

I didn't even have to look at the vid to tell that MJ od'ed on Chamillionaire... that's cold, but it definitely happens often i'm sure. Rude celebrities.  

I understand. Great point.

I always had a feeling celebrities weren't what they seemed to be.

I didn't even have to look at the vid to tell that MJ od'ed on Chamillionaire... that's cold, but it definitely happens often i'm sure. Rude celebrities.  

who is chamillionaire in the first place? no one knows or cares about him

who is chamillionaire in the first place? no one knows or cares about him

Back
Top Bottom