What is Hot now?

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

If you've been paying attention to NT, you'd know the hot thing now is to make your own brand, preferably a God awful t-shirt brand.
I swear I can make a dope brand that'll sell like Diamond.. 
Snapbacks are hot right now
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

If you've been paying attention to NT, you'd know the hot thing now is to make your own brand, preferably a God awful t-shirt brand.
I swear I can make a dope brand that'll sell like Diamond.. 
Snapbacks are hot right now
indifferent.gif

depends on your defintion of "hot"
who cares whats hot anyways wear what you like lol just dont look like a fool
laugh.gif

depends on your defintion of "hot"
who cares whats hot anyways wear what you like lol just dont look like a fool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'm curious because I remember a couple of days ago I saw threads about is Sean john or ecko still good and we know their not. So WHAT brand is hot and what brands do you usually rock?
hmmm, im south of atlanta so whats hot down here are mitchell and ness snapbacks, cargo shorts, long nike socks, tattoos, all this hollister/american eagle stuff, g shocks
sick.gif
, blonde streaks in your hair double
sick.gif
 basically dudes influenced by 'taylor gang' and company. 

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'm curious because I remember a couple of days ago I saw threads about is Sean john or ecko still good and we know their not. So WHAT brand is hot and what brands do you usually rock?
hmmm, im south of atlanta so whats hot down here are mitchell and ness snapbacks, cargo shorts, long nike socks, tattoos, all this hollister/american eagle stuff, g shocks
sick.gif
, blonde streaks in your hair double
sick.gif
 basically dudes influenced by 'taylor gang' and company. 

Recently, a sudden rise in randomness. It would have been considered trolling some years ago, but now, it shall be a normal post. I suppose trolls gotta step up their game now since randomness is in. hmmm...

Recently, a sudden rise in randomness. It would have been considered trolling some years ago, but now, it shall be a normal post. I suppose trolls gotta step up their game now since randomness is in. hmmm...

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

You notice how everyone else is talking about clothing and you say this?  The irony....

shiny silver denim suits
tommy gear wave caps

goggle glasses worn to the side over the tommy gear cap

one pant leg rolled up

s/n....for some reason i feel like bumpin some LLcool J for some strange reason

shiny silver denim suits
tommy gear wave caps

goggle glasses worn to the side over the tommy gear cap

one pant leg rolled up

s/n....for some reason i feel like bumpin some LLcool J for some strange reason

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

You notice how everyone else is talking about clothing and you say this?  The irony....

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

i havent been paying attention to brands lately.........gimme that chambray shirt with some slim fit chinos and nice shoes/sneakers
30t6p3b.gif
thats what I wore today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

i havent been paying attention to brands lately.........gimme that chambray shirt with some slim fit chinos and nice shoes/sneakers
30t6p3b.gif
thats what I wore today
laugh.gif

Who determines what's hots in the streets?
Is there a vote or do people just copy what the next dude is wearing?

Who determines what's hots in the streets?
Is there a vote or do people just copy what the next dude is wearing?

Back
Top Bottom