What is the best way to get my waves back!!!!!!!!!

My 12th grade year 05-06 was the hardest I ever faced. I didn't think about it at first but soon I noticed that the more I got stressed out the more myhair got nappy and my waves fell out
frown.gif
. By the time I made it tograduation all my waves were gone and my hair looked like buckwheat. My question is how can I get them back

1. What is the best wave grease to use(money is no object)
2. What is the best kind of brush to use.
3. Do I really need to wear my wave cap all night again.
4. Just in general is there anyway to get them back.

1. i dont use grease i use moisturizer/hair lotions. them nice soft pretty boy waves
2. boar bristle......real soft
3. yes i only wear du rags at night
4. just keep ya ((*& right. i get my hair cut once a week but but if you needa get ya waves back it take longer then get weekly cuts to maintain lookinfresh.

Let it wolf. Grow it out for about a month with constant brushing.

Then get it cut with the grain and you should be set.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Let it wolf. Grow it out for about a month with constant brushing.

Then get it cut with the grain and you should be set.
for number 4, he put it in better words.

360waves.net

Get some indian hemp, a brush, and a du-rag (preferably w/ a visor)

Brush while your in the shower and once you get out dry your hair but not all the way then put some indian hemp in continue to brush and once you get tired puton your du-rag and call it a night.

Originally Posted by Kambrin Driver

I have the same problem. But what do you mean by getting your haircut against the grain?

aint been to the shop ina while huh?

lol i aint even catch the money is no object at first lol NT crazy

Let the barber cut it from back to front and not front to back, thats going against the grain.

Let the barber cut it from back to front and not front to back, thats going against the grain.
A couple months ago I wolfed and got back on my wave game..Only to have my barber comb my hair then go against the grain. Now I got waves in everypart of my head except the middle.

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

. What is the best wave grease to use(money is no object)
roll.gif
You said that like you ready to drop a stack on some grease G *Limited edition gold can of 360waves

roll.gif
Supreme x Murrays

roll.gif

Get that Spotin Waves - Maximum hold Pomade (the joint in the gold can)
Get a medium boar bristle brush.
Let your hair grow to an in between length.
Use hot/warm water on your hair in the shower.
When you come out of the shower, don't dry your hair right away. Let the water soak in and let it air dry for a little while....
Dry your hair to the point where it slighty moist. Make sure that there is no water in it but you can feelthat its moist like a towel.
Put a small amount (like a figertips worth) of pomade in ya palms and rub them together proper like.
Rub the pomade into your hair going with the direction of ya grain and the way you want your waves to spin....foward on the top, down at the back, diagonallyon the sides.
Brush your hair vigorously in the direction of the grain usually the same as I listd in the last line.
Wrap on du-rag and leave it on for 20-30 minutes straight at least.
Keep brushing your hair as much as possible through out the day to train your hair and keep the du-rag on when possible.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

A couple months ago I wolfed and got back on my wave game..Only to have my barber comb my hair then go against the grain. Now I got waves in every part of my head except the middle.

this happened to my cousin 6yrs ago... he hasn't been rght since
smh.gif
... that's the one of the 1st thing I stress when I hop in the chair of anew barber G

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

AND....brush more on the right side.

I can't get waves to save my life on the right side. I brush that side more than any other side and its the weakest.
I''m trying to get rid of my waves cause that ****e look weak if it don't go all the way around.
smh.gif

More info on the right side?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom