What is the best way to get my waves back!!!!!!!!!

^^^i got money sayin you sleep on yo right side lol mine the same waymy right side is always a step behind the other parts smh

^^^i got money sayin you sleep on yo right side lol mine the same waymy right side is always a step behind the other parts smh

chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

Hmmm............

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

so let it wolf and when i get a ccut tell the barber to cut it against the grain?

NOOO WITH THE GRAIN

real talk dont use no products its just going to get messy , wash your hair every morning with that " CREAM OF NATURE " AND BRUSH WHILE ITS STILLIN YOUR HAIR THEN WASH IT OUT , DU-RAG ASAP THEN FROM THERE GO ABOUT UR DAY THEN AT NIGHT BRUSH CRAZY AND REPEAT

HEMP IS GOOD IF YOU WANT THAT SHINE WHEN U GOING OUT
pimp.gif

BUT NO LONGER THEN A DAY BECAUSE IT WILL STINK BUT IT WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR BABY SOFT

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

HEMP IS GOOD IF YOU WANT THAT SHINE WHEN U GOING OUT
pimp.gif

BUT NO LONGER THEN A DAY BECAUSE IT WILL STINK BUT IT WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR BABY SOFT

Hemp works the best for me, and unless you slackin on your hygiene it's not gonna stink. All it does make your hair soft which is why I preferred itover the others. I was using Hemp for bout 2 weeks and I was hooked, that's what i'd recommend.

The answer to everyones questions is BRUSH...no special moisturizer will help you get them faster, no matter how much it costs..I do reccomend something formoisture, but as far as the actual waving itself, brushing is the only way to get nice waves...Brush brush brush.....when you get a cut, ask for a dark ceaser,if you get it cut too short you won't see ya progress..

O yeah and this includes throughout the day...I ususally du-rag at work( I work at UPS) due to sweating, or when i workout and play ball, but while im inclass i bring my pocket brush, sit at the back of class, and Brush..Du-rag is primarity to keep ya pattern in place at night while you sleep, but like Kanye (ithink) said it'll take alot more than a du-rag to get ya waves..Also shampoo at least every 2 days and condition every 3...

All the dudes in this thread are right.

All you need to do is brush a lot and let it grow. Once you get it started, it's pretty easy to maintain.

Originally Posted by unchainedhype

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

. What is the best wave grease to use(money is no object)
roll.gif
You said that like you ready to drop a stack on some grease G *Limited edition gold can of 360waves

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Supreme x Murrays[/color]
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol

N__s is stupid!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom