what IV's did MJ wear in the 1989 all-star game ???

what air Jordan IV's did Jordan have on in the 1989 all-star game I'm not really sure but I'm thinking it's the military IV's ... Correctme if I'm wrong.

yup. Back in the day you couldn't wear all black shoes, so he'd rock em during the all star weekend.

michael%20jordan%20chicago%20bulls%20%2824%29.jpg

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

the bred's From the CDP ???

no the black cement IV's from 1989 by Nike Air Jordan. It's the Original. Don't ever compare the black cements with the CDPIV's.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

no the black cement IV's from 1989 by Nike Air Jordan. It's the Original. Don't ever compare the black cements with the CDP IV's.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now i remember why i dont check the jb forum as much as i use to

yup. Back in the day you couldn't wear all black shoes, so he'd rock em during the all star weekend.
That was the first season that the bulls started wearing black shoes in the playoffs.

what the hell:

1985: AJI: blk/red in the dunk contest (lost), wht/red-blk in the game
1986: Injured, but still voted in.
1987:AJII: wht/BLACK-red in the cunk contest (won), wht/RED-grey in the game
1988: AJIII: wht/cement in the dunk contest (won), blk/cement in the game (MVP)
1989: AJIV-blk/cement
1990: AJV wht/BLACK-red in the 3-point contest, blk/silver in the game
1991: AJVI: blk/infrared
1992: AJVIII: blk/light graphite-bordeaux
1993: AJVIII: blk/bright concord-aquatone
1994: Retired (Scottie wins MVP)
1995: Retired
1996: AJXI: wht/columbia-blk (MVP)
1997: AJXII: blk/white-red-silver (playoffs), first triple-double in ASG history
1998: AJXIII: blk/true red-wht (playoffs), MVP
1999: N/A due to lockout
2000: Retired
2001: Retired
2002: AJXVII: wht/blk-lightning (misses a breakaway dunk)
2003: AJXVIII: wht/sport royal (game winner spoiled by JO
mad.gif
)

Originally Posted by endemic415

michael%20jordan%20chicago%20bulls%20%2824%29.jpg

Wow... I still have that game on tape. I'm going to have to pull it out now and watch it.

What you don't see in that pic is how Isiah Thomas tossed the ball of the backboard for MJ to catch on the fast break.

Damn, I miss those MJ days!!!

YO!
What you don't see in that pic is how Isiah Thomas tossed the ball of the backboard for MJ to catch on the fast break.
That's what I was gonna say. Is that Zeke's hand to the right?
laugh.gif
Maybe it's James Worthy or somebody trailing the play. Who knows.

But that's the game in Houston. I have a hard time deciding which was better - that lob off the board or when Isiah threw the alley in Chicago the yearbefore. I gotta find my tapes and compare.

DF!!!

i know you're new, but that has got to be one of the most ignorant posts ever in niketalk/nike park history!!! first of all, the BLACK andRED IV from the cdp never existed in 1989 and second bred is a term that morons use cause...they're morons. so far, none of the retros from any of the cdpcan hold a candle to the og releases. so please excuse me if someone, such as yourself, makes an ignorant post as you did.
indifferent.gif

Ok don't trip I asked cuz I wasn't sure and of course I knew the cdp IV's didn't exist what I ment was the colorway

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i know you're new, but that has got to be one of the most ignorant posts ever in niketalk/nike park history!!! first of all, the BLACK and RED IV from the cdp never existed in 1989 and second bred is a term that morons use cause...they're morons. so far, none of the retros from any of the cdp can hold a candle to the og releases. so please excuse me if someone, such as yourself, makes an ignorant post as you did.
indifferent.gif
Wow, that was OD
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom