What % of folks here on NT do you think are full of $%%@ ????

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

yeah man i hate it when people come on the internet and start pretending to be somebody theyre not. honestly, some of these dudes are so full of bull, it makes me sick. when i go online, i expect people to show their true colors, not spew some crap trying to get their E-Fame.
smh.gif
idk how to handle some of these pathological liars but somebody needs to.

anyways, id say like 99% of people are full of it. not me though. everyword i speak is 100% true.
Still looking for attention huh...

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

yeah man i hate it when people come on the internet and start pretending to be somebody theyre not. honestly, some of these dudes are so full of bull, it makes me sick. when i go online, i expect people to show their true colors, not spew some crap trying to get their E-Fame.
smh.gif

anyways, id say like 99% of people are full of it. not me though. everyword i speak is 100% true.
dude got exposed so know he's just going to troll in every thread
indifferent.gif

this calls for a ban

nerd.gif
school me on the exposure?
nerd.gif

lol's @ your sig

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

this calls for a ban

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol's @ your sig
NT found out that i have the age-shifting power like the russian dude from Heroes and decided to ride my D and quote me no matter what i say. itskind of nice.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

yeah man i hate it when people come on the internet and start pretending to be somebody theyre not. honestly, some of these dudes are so full of bull, it makes
me sick. when i go online, i expect people to show their true colors, not spew some crap trying to get their E-Fame.
smh.gif
idk how to handle some of these
pathological liars but somebody needs to.

I guess you showed your true colors the other day huh?

i can see this thread hitting epic proportions. surpirsed no1 mentioned ol' boi that got banned in the Benballer thread that was on next.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

this calls for a ban

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol's @ your sig

http://niketalk.com/topic/192710?page=1

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

this calls for a ban

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol's @ your sig
NT found out that i have the age-shifting power like the russian dude from Heroes and decided to ride my D and quote me no matter what i say. its kind of nice.

oh you're that 24 year old who said he was a 20 year to cheer another nt'er up?
laugh.gif
word to L2L.

and now you're saying everything you say is real?

yeah doggie you're fake like silicon *******
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
Reverse swag list in the making:
-Lucky Luchiano
-OptimusPrimeAPhiA
-jphonix (Nike Forum)
-Vancity74
-jkicks
-Sneakgeekz
-manamazing (S and T heads know)
-BENBALLER

I'm just getting warmed up.
Keep going

off top : Joseph Camel jr, and thousandaire

i'd also like to add every dude on here with a gimmick SN
yeah joe camel is such a liar i hate him
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

There we go. Name names.
laugh.gif

I don't have a problem with anyone, because this is all merely entertainment for me.

I'd say about 30%, though.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

this calls for a ban

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol's @ your sig
NT found out that i have the age-shifting power like the russian dude from Heroes and decided to ride my D and quote me no matter what i say. its kind of nice.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by therainycity206

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Diego wrote:

milestailsprowe wrote:

Its the same 10% imo. Like the dude with avy which is a pic of his ABs

I always thought that was kind of ayoosih/screaming for attention.

In a forum full of young men, you really want to advertise that?

He has a EGO size of a whale. Dude talks about his body like its the greatest thing.
laugh.gif
Where Lurk been at? Didnt matter the topic. he would find a way to include fitness into it
laugh.gif

Dirty sniped him.
laugh.gif

How did dude get so many posts though. He had like 4000 posts in 2 months. Sorry if thats impossible to do. Don't feel like doing math at the moment.

Oh +#!% he got banned?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My dude Lurkin2Long
nerd.gif

Isnt Al Audi "Lurkin" now?

smh.gif

anyways, id say like 99% of people are full of it. not me though. everyword i speak is 100% true

We see you!!! Faker!!!

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

yeah man i hate it when people come on the internet and start pretending to be somebody theyre not. honestly, some of these dudes are so full of bull, it makes
me sick. when i go online, i expect people to show their true colors, not spew some crap trying to get their E-Fame.
smh.gif
idk how to handle some of these
pathological liars but somebody needs to.

I guess you showed your true colors the other day huh?

Is this directed at me?

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

this calls for a ban

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol's @ your sig

http://niketalk.com/topic/192710?page=1

oh i remember this. he was tryna say he lied bout his age to make dude feel better on his b day
laugh.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

this calls for a ban

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol's @ your sig

oh you're that 24 year old who said he was a 20 year to cheer another nt'er up?
laugh.gif
word to L2L.

and now you're saying everything you say is real?

yeah doggie you're fake like silicon *******
eyes.gif

You calling somebody else fake? IRONIC!

lurking and his talk about his body and homoerotic love for audis got old quick. dude really needs to "diversify his portfolio", he sounds like abroken record player half the time

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

lurking and his talk about his body and homoerotic love for audis got old quick. dude really needs to "diversify his portfolio", he sounds like a broken record player half the time

roll.gif
you sure you know what that word means?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom