~~| What Should Lebron Do? Vol. New Nike Commercial

Basically.

This dude actually Welcomed Eddie House to "Team John Dillinger" on Twitter when they signed him.

Then he tweets the line from Dark Knight about being a villian.

This is clearly Nike coming through to play damage control.

If it was simply "I did what I felt was best for me"...he wouldn't have adopted the whole "Me Against The World" attitude this summer. At what point do you shut up and play basketball? All these twitter comments and commercials arent helping him one bit.

Damn, the hate is still thick. Some of ya'll need to get some more perspective in your lives, being cocky is far from a good reason to hate someone. Stop expecting another human to be perfect.

That said, commercial was dope
pimp.gif

Damn, the hate is still thick. Some of ya'll need to get some more perspective in your lives, being cocky is far from a good reason to hate someone. Stop expecting another human to be perfect.

That said, commercial was dope
pimp.gif

I still think him going to the heat was a $*$+# move.. With that said i happen to like bron more now than ever, the man is still top 3 in the league he's cocky yea but jus like kobe he has the right to be and has proven himself as a top player... The media is the one who created this giant buzz around "Where is Bron Going" he didnt sit back with family and friends and plot that the media made him do it. Now everyday of his life you have people making personal attacks on him over him shunning his team

I still think him going to the heat was a $*$+# move.. With that said i happen to like bron more now than ever, the man is still top 3 in the league he's cocky yea but jus like kobe he has the right to be and has proven himself as a top player... The media is the one who created this giant buzz around "Where is Bron Going" he didnt sit back with family and friends and plot that the media made him do it. Now everyday of his life you have people making personal attacks on him over him shunning his team

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Good first step at rebranding LeBron by Nike.

But it doesn't change the fact that he artificially built a championship contender. People will never forget that. And that's not a smart move for someone who could otherwise be the most complete player in the game since Magic.

Co-Sign this.

Have to market him completely different now. But they have started well with this commercial.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Good first step at rebranding LeBron by Nike.

But it doesn't change the fact that he artificially built a championship contender. People will never forget that. And that's not a smart move for someone who could otherwise be the most complete player in the game since Magic.

Co-Sign this.

Have to market him completely different now. But they have started well with this commercial.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Very well done.
This.

I didn't get a sense of looking for sympathy or for a portrayal of a villain. They made a joke about being a villain right in the commercial.

I took it as, 'I made the decision I felt was best for ME..that's it. Take it or leave it.'

And this.

In a related note, homegirl from Sportsnation was heated when they showed this on the show.

I think she's just mad she can't use that Akron hammer nickname she was trying to popularize.
laugh.gif

Very well done.
This.

I didn't get a sense of looking for sympathy or for a portrayal of a villain. They made a joke about being a villain right in the commercial.

I took it as, 'I made the decision I felt was best for ME..that's it. Take it or leave it.'

And this.

In a related note, homegirl from Sportsnation was heated when they showed this on the show.

I think she's just mad she can't use that Akron hammer nickname she was trying to popularize.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Very well done.
This.

And this.

laugh.gif

yeah i've become infatuated with that girl from sportsnation. she been hating on him mega hard. it's a big turn on. i want to take long walks on the beach with her and take turns hating on bron.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Very well done.
This.

And this.

laugh.gif

yeah i've become infatuated with that girl from sportsnation. she been hating on him mega hard. it's a big turn on. i want to take long walks on the beach with her and take turns hating on bron.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom