pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maya Angelou

pimp.gif
Props to Nike marketing. They really listened to everything. 
pimp.gif

Im Not You is one of the biggest LeBron detractors on here; not surprised that he's criticizing this. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif
Dope COmmercial

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maya Angelou

pimp.gif
Props to Nike marketing. They really listened to everything. 
pimp.gif

Im Not You is one of the biggest LeBron detractors on here; not surprised that he's criticizing this. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

yeah i've become infatuated with that girl from sportsnation. she been hating on him mega hard. it's a big turn on. i want to take long walks on the beach with her and take turns hating on bron.
embarassed.gif
Michelle Beadle
pimp.gif

Not super hot or anything, but still cute as hell.

yeah i've become infatuated with that girl from sportsnation. she been hating on him mega hard. it's a big turn on. i want to take long walks on the beach with her and take turns hating on bron.
embarassed.gif
Michelle Beadle
pimp.gif

Not super hot or anything, but still cute as hell.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Very well done.
This.

I didn't get a sense of looking for sympathy or for a portrayal of a villain. They made a joke about being a villain right in the commercial.

I took it as, 'I made the decision I felt was best for ME..that's it. Take it or leave it.'

And this.

In a related note, homegirl from Sportsnation was heated when they showed this on the show.

I think she's just mad she can't use that Akron hammer nickname she was trying to popularize.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
It actually became the opposite for me.
I used to love Michelle Beadle before "The Decision". Now I hate how she tries to hate LeBron after riding him so hard when he was w/ the Cavs.
She just hopped on the"Let's Hate LeBron" train.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Very well done.
This.

I didn't get a sense of looking for sympathy or for a portrayal of a villain. They made a joke about being a villain right in the commercial.

I took it as, 'I made the decision I felt was best for ME..that's it. Take it or leave it.'

And this.

In a related note, homegirl from Sportsnation was heated when they showed this on the show.

I think she's just mad she can't use that Akron hammer nickname she was trying to popularize.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
It actually became the opposite for me.
I used to love Michelle Beadle before "The Decision". Now I hate how she tries to hate LeBron after riding him so hard when he was w/ the Cavs.
She just hopped on the"Let's Hate LeBron" train.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If it was simply "I did what I felt was best for me"...he wouldn't have adopted the whole "Me Against The World" attitude this summer. At what point do you shut up and play basketball? All these twitter comments and commercials arent helping him one bit.

I mean when people come at you what are some of the normal reactions? get defensive or lash out.

Some of ya'll need to get some more perspective in your lives, Stop expecting another human to be perfect.

the B^*%^&*()ssness is continueing & i think he did step on a mamba in the cowboy outfit & chuck will ether him during the game tomorrow.....but nike is going in the right step but they should have left the chuck comment on the drawing board

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If it was simply "I did what I felt was best for me"...he wouldn't have adopted the whole "Me Against The World" attitude this summer. At what point do you shut up and play basketball? All these twitter comments and commercials arent helping him one bit.

I mean when people come at you what are some of the normal reactions? get defensive or lash out.

Some of ya'll need to get some more perspective in your lives, Stop expecting another human to be perfect.

the B^*%^&*()ssness is continueing & i think he did step on a mamba in the cowboy outfit & chuck will ether him during the game tomorrow.....but nike is going in the right step but they should have left the chuck comment on the drawing board

And I can't understand something else...
How can some people have so much hatred for someone they don't even know?
That's silly to me.

And I can't understand something else...
How can some people have so much hatred for someone they don't even know?
That's silly to me.

Nike marketing wins again, nice commercial. The scene with him watching his banner getting taken down was ill. The shot at Chuck was funny but come on now, wheres the loyalty nike? Trust Chuck will fire shots back lol.

You can love or hate Bron but regardless dude is winning. I still find it funny that after all the years of #$%& riding hes now a "villian", Im sure he could care less.

Nike marketing wins again, nice commercial. The scene with him watching his banner getting taken down was ill. The shot at Chuck was funny but come on now, wheres the loyalty nike? Trust Chuck will fire shots back lol.

You can love or hate Bron but regardless dude is winning. I still find it funny that after all the years of #$%& riding hes now a "villian", Im sure he could care less.

I just find it interesting that Lebron likes to paint himself as the victim of all this.

He *@#*+ on Cleveland by going on national television to tell us "Im taking my talents to...". Waits until all of the free agent players are swiped off the market than proceeds to announce his decision. That's like my wife telling me she cheated on me with another dude. BUT WAIT. She doesn't tell me face to face, or even over the phone. She takes me to the Maury Show. Than tells me in front of 1,000,000 people. Than catches a first-class ticket to her honeymoon with the guy who she just cheated on me with...

Let me stop though. Yall not feeling us.

Good commercial by Nike, but Lebron is and always will be a sucker.

I just find it interesting that Lebron likes to paint himself as the victim of all this.

He *@#*+ on Cleveland by going on national television to tell us "Im taking my talents to...". Waits until all of the free agent players are swiped off the market than proceeds to announce his decision. That's like my wife telling me she cheated on me with another dude. BUT WAIT. She doesn't tell me face to face, or even over the phone. She takes me to the Maury Show. Than tells me in front of 1,000,000 people. Than catches a first-class ticket to her honeymoon with the guy who she just cheated on me with...

Let me stop though. Yall not feeling us.

Good commercial by Nike, but Lebron is and always will be a sucker.

^ it was a rattlesnake I believe...
and I Co-sign statement about the "hatred for someone they dont even know" and "perspective"

Is it really THAT serious? He's just a basketball player.

^ it was a rattlesnake I believe...
and I Co-sign statement about the "hatred for someone they dont even know" and "perspective"

Is it really THAT serious? He's just a basketball player.

Back
Top Bottom