~~| What Should Lebron Do? Vol. New Nike Commercial

First you say he's taking the villain angle now it's sympathetic?

How in the hell do sympathy and a villain mix
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I mean, am I supposed to get emotional watching lebron see his Nike banner get taken down off the Q? We were watching him do that in the commercial, right? If there was a moment that Nike wanted the viewer to show some sympathy for Lebron, that was it.

laugh.gif
People in here seriously think that LeBron directed the commercial himself with a home camera or some !@*@. "Why did he fire shots at Chuck and not others?"
laugh.gif
Are you STUPID??? Can't expect nothing else knowing the intelligence of these LeBron haters. Y'all are so desperate, you'll go to any lengths to find new reasons to hate. LeBron James doesn't direct commercials. He plays basketball. This commercial and the sequences in it weren't determined by LeBron James, but by Nike's advertising experts who are some of the best in the world.

Anyway, love the Barkley reference and the Miami Vice Don Johnson cameo. Best show ever.
pimp.gif

I mean, am I supposed to get emotional watching lebron see his Nike banner get taken down off the Q? We were watching him do that in the commercial, right? If there was a moment that Nike wanted the viewer to show some sympathy for Lebron, that was it.

laugh.gif
People in here seriously think that LeBron directed the commercial himself with a home camera or some !@*@. "Why did he fire shots at Chuck and not others?"
laugh.gif
Are you STUPID??? Can't expect nothing else knowing the intelligence of these LeBron haters. Y'all are so desperate, you'll go to any lengths to find new reasons to hate. LeBron James doesn't direct commercials. He plays basketball. This commercial and the sequences in it weren't determined by LeBron James, but by Nike's advertising experts who are some of the best in the world.

Anyway, love the Barkley reference and the Miami Vice Don Johnson cameo. Best show ever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif
grin.gif

All summer...being the attention %+%@+ that he is...Lebron has done nothing but fed into this "hate" campaign with lame %#% twitter comments making threats. Other references to him being a "villian". [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]And now...right on que...here comes Nike with the assist.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]I thought it was pretty obvious that I referred to the commercial with the bolded statement and not the previous two.
Or not I guess.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif
grin.gif

All summer...being the attention %+%@+ that he is...Lebron has done nothing but fed into this "hate" campaign with lame %#% twitter comments making threats. Other references to him being a "villian". [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]And now...right on que...here comes Nike with the assist.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]I thought it was pretty obvious that I referred to the commercial with the bolded statement and not the previous two.
Or not I guess.

nike could make a hitler and osama collaboration marketable^ they have some great workers

nike could make a hitler and osama collaboration marketable^ they have some great workers

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
 right.

They show him looking like sad puppy when the banner falls. And him standing in an empty room in a hall of fame ceremony...but those aren't supposed to correlate with sympathy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
 right.

They show him looking like sad puppy when the banner falls. And him standing in an empty room in a hall of fame ceremony...but those aren't supposed to correlate with sympathy 
laugh.gif

Good first step at rebranding LeBron by Nike.

But it doesn't change the fact that he artificially built a championship contender. People will never forget that. And that's not a smart move for someone who could otherwise be the most complete player in the game since Magic.

Good first step at rebranding LeBron by Nike.

But it doesn't change the fact that he artificially built a championship contender. People will never forget that. And that's not a smart move for someone who could otherwise be the most complete player in the game since Magic.

So you mean he created the villain this summer and now Nike is trying to rehabilitate his image with the sympathy angle?...if so, I'm following now.

At first I thought you felt this commercial was a portrayal of a villain, which I just don't see.

So you mean he created the villain this summer and now Nike is trying to rehabilitate his image with the sympathy angle?...if so, I'm following now.

At first I thought you felt this commercial was a portrayal of a villain, which I just don't see.

Basically.

This dude actually Welcomed Eddie House to "Team John Dillinger" on Twitter when they signed him.

Then he tweets the line from Dark Knight about being a villian.

This is clearly Nike coming through to play damage control.

If it was simply "I did what I felt was best for me"...he wouldn't have adopted the whole "Me Against The World" attitude this summer. At what point do you shut up and play basketball? All these twitter comments and commercials arent helping him one bit.

Back
Top Bottom