What would you consider to be ENOUGH shoes..

The most I ever had was 20pairs at the same time.

I wear every pair and Before they become beaters I sell them and put towards other pairs. I rarely buy new releases, I just copp and rotate.

I got a passion for sneakers, if its a pair that dropped 5 years ago and a new release that come out tomorrow I'd cop the pair from years ago and I'll get the other in the future whether its a month or even years.

That's why I never have a lot of pairs at 1 time.

You realize your renting sneakers right :lol:

a pair of sneakers, dress shoes, and flip flops ... so three pairs is all you need , also depends on where you live might need to sub the flip flops with boots

I'm tryna get to triple digits. I want a room dedicated to footwear, sort of like a sneaker shrine
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I like how some want triple digits some want 20-40 pairs.... N dam 79 do u double up on shoes?

50 Has been my ideal number for a while now OP. I had 150-200 at one point and it was def way too many. I still have like 70 or 80 and its way too many. 50 feels good because it still gives you a great variety but is still able to be managed.

50 Has been my ideal number for a while now OP. I had 150-200 at one point and it was def way too many. I still have like 70 or 80 and its way too many. 50 feels good because it still gives you a great variety but is still able to be managed.

So what your trying to say is.. If you were sneakaking 100 would be perfect?..

Anything over 5 is excessive. No reason to have that many shoes, 95% of them you won't even wear.

Back
Top Bottom