What would you consider to be ENOUGH shoes..

What would u guys consider to be a good amount of shoes or to many shoes? Is there a such thing as to many shoes? I'm at about 30 pairs my self and personally starting to lose space to put my futures pairs that I get

I doubt this is the demise lol there's been way worse n I no it don't take up much space but I got tiny closets in my app n just tryna store things neatly.... 30 shoe boxes add up plus the few random pairs of boots n beaters I got laying around just tryna tidy up a bit

It depends on your love for sneakers and the reason for buying them. There really is no limit.

I do on the other hand feel as though if you have shoes that you don't plan on wearing then your an idiot. Just sell them or give them away. I hate collectors who's sole purpose is to collect.

Fools thinking their cool because they got a sz 15 PE or OG and they wear a sz 8.5 smh.

And not just that. I know plenty of dudes who just got on sneakers who never gave a damn before. I mean straight white on white forces all their life. Now they got 40 pairs of jays and lebrons. LAME.

Last edited:
When your mother can't use her own bathroom.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] BRUH [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I WANNA SAY MORE THAN 50? Lol

When you forget you had certain shoes

I'd say this is a gift lol

And yea I wear all my shoes some more then others I have a pair of shoes I bought n never wore n I put them up on craigslist lol i think some were along 50 I might stop but doubt it

before 30 pairs, you're safe according to EPA and FDA estimates.

after 31 pairs, it's instant cancer.

much like this thread. 

Last edited:
when will i have enough shoes?

45587509.jpg

The most I ever had was 20pairs at the same time.

I wear every pair and Before they become beaters I sell them and put towards other pairs. I rarely buy new releases, I just copp and rotate.

I got a passion for sneakers, if its a pair that dropped 5 years ago and a new release that come out tomorrow I'd cop the pair from years ago and I'll get the other in the future whether its a month or even years.

That's why I never have a lot of pairs at 1 time.

I'm down to 25 and it's still too many. My job doesn't permit sneakers and when I'm off I'm usually in something casual or the occasional Jordan.
Thinking of giving m cousin my freshwater, volts and cincy griffeys since I don't wear them and he wants them.
I'd say this is a gift lol

And yea I wear all my shoes some more then others I have a pair of shoes I bought n never wore n I put them up on craigslist lol i think some were along 50 I might stop but doubt it
Don't learn the hard way like I did and have joints crumbling left and right on you. Shoes have a 10 year lifespan. Everything in my closet from 04 and back has either crumbled or I've had to reglue the sole. I wear the same old kicks these days and don't really cop anything.

:lol: at the Ninja reference.

Between dress shoes, casual shoes and sneakers I would say anything more than 20 is a little OD.

What would u guys consider to be a good amount of shoes or to many shoes? Is there a such thing as to many shoes? I'm at about 30 pairs my self and personally starting to lose space to put my futures pairs that I get
Only 30 pairs and you're running out of space?

i was probably at around 400 but it wasn't enough.
now i have a kid and i'm down to about 1-150 or so and it's way too many.

Back
Top Bottom