What would you think if your GF had sex in random places with her ex?

It'll make me think of random places to have sex with her.
But yes, it'd make me look at her differently.

That's why you do not ask about details of her past, all you ask is if she's clean.

Exactly. As curious as you may be, its only going to hurt you more than help. She's with you now and thats what matters, im sure your past isnt as plainvanilla as it could be either.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

That's why you do not ask about details of her past, all you ask is if she's clean.

Exactly. As curious as you may be, its only going to hurt you more than help. She's with you now and thats what matters, im sure your past isnt as plain vanilla as it could be either.
23k4ydg.gif

to both posts

Exactly. As curious as you may be, its only going to hurt you more than help. She's with you now and thats what matters, im sure your past isnt as plain vanilla as it could be either.

Word, if you're going to be with someone be with someone for who they are, not for who you want them to appear to be....

If your girl got smashed, then so be it...If you can't live with it dont be with her, stop wasting both peoples time...

Yeah we catch your drift, but we've all been there...Its nothing special.

I highly doubt most of NTs populace could relate, we're talking about NT...

Have you seen all the "Help, my girl blah blah blah" threads that occur on a daily basis?

Don't get me wrong though, I'd still be with her if I wasn't her first. It is special though, knowing no dude has ever penetrated.....

I digress...

one of my ex's wanted to know everything i ever did, she startin goin off on me about half way done
smh.gif

i dont even ask anymore, we're grown now so i dont care.

Or find a good woman who hasn't done the nasty and don't have to worry about cleanliness or exes
pimp.gif

I wonder if anyone has done it in a commercial airplane during flight.. there's not as much space as they make it seem in movies. Probably never going tohappen for me
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
You guys are so sensitive. Gettn all emotional because your girl wasgettn smashed by another dude in a crowded parking lot.......who the he1l cares what she did with her ex.
All I know is when im done with her, the next guy is gonna have a hard time trying to top me.......
Ya'll really need to man up and handle ya'll business and stop worrying about the next dude
smh.gif

my ex did it in crazy places man from the car, movies, portapotty, etc. i was like o wow. i didnt end it or nothing but it did have me a lil skeptical.

Why men subject themselves to these kinds of questions I'll never know. I don't ask questions like that because to be honest I just don't want toknow.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

one of my ex's wanted to know everything i ever did, she startin goin off on me about half way done
smh.gif

i dont even ask anymore, we're grown now so i dont care.
hell yeah, i dont care. Thats her past. It used to irk me a little bit, but i stop tryin to be a captain save em and chilled out.

The funny thing is, when youre with your girl and you do crazy stuff with her, it's not a big deal. Cause it's you. But as soon as she tells you shedid the same things in the past with someone else, then it's a problem, she's a ho
laugh.gif
Some guys think like that, that's why you dont need toknow.

i'd think of all the random places me and my ex had sex and see if I could top that

just b/c she had sex in random spots with her ex bf doesn't change her, it was her bf...not some dude who picked her up in the club

you must led a boring life if the only spots you've ever done it are in a house or bedroom

I like to ask, I want to know. Just the thought and vision of her $*+ $*+ 'n turns me on. But my current GF only had one boyfriend before me and they werepretty boring. I don't give a $*+ what you did before me, cuz she'll never tell you the entire truth anyways. As far as I know she's had one ofthose drunk nights where the line looked like a drive thru. So eff it.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by I R Andre

I don't ask questions like that because to be honest I just don't want to know.
right, but some men want to know....

and as far as the "if she does it with you its all good, if she does it with someone else its wrong" argument....

i mean, who is he now? an ex, he's not her "boyfriend", and more than likely, they aren't even cool anymore...

just because it's a "boyfriend" doesn't mean "get as loose as possible"

some men do like to think of themselves as "special" to their chick...especially if they think their chick is "special"

i mean, so you guys would say the same thing about a husband wanting to know and being salty his fiance got so loose with her "boyfriends"?

can't a dude be upset his chick got loose with exes?

so andre, on the contrary, i really don't see how dudes can be so nonchalant...

i guess you actually have to care about a chick and not have side pieces....
eyes.gif
So if you're not bothered by your girls past then that means you don't care? You have no reason to be upset if your girl did somethingwith anyone else before she was with you. If it really bothers the person that much then he just shouldn't be with the girl because he's insecure andneeds to stop wasting both peoples time. Some people are just enjoy sex and like the thrill of almost being caught and stuff like that, doesn't make herless of a person. Her ex could've been a sex fiend and it turned her on or something, if anything op should be thinking of creative places so she'llforget about the old stuff she did
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom