whats a good first car

Cats who "graduate" college and end up working at Mickey D's didn't see the full spectrum of going to college. Cats be graduating with 4.0s but don't have a month of experience or 1 connection to their names. Cats was too busy sticking their heads in the books and forgot what networking is all about. I know cats who graduated with 3.0s but had tons of experience in college, mad connections, and started working for top companies making 80k a year. Everyone ain't built for that money life though. It also depends on your area too. Ain't no money out in Nebraska, B.

Not trynna downplay any graduates with a minimum wage job. Job market is tough regardless. But I'm just saying its not always about grades. However a degree is needed. If a college graduate can't get a good job, what make you think that a high school graduate will? We in 2015, pa. This ain't 1988 no more. A MBA or JD is equivalent to a Bachelors nowadays

Last edited:
An mba isnt a bachelors and a bachelors aint a high school diploma

I hate when ppl spew garbage like that

Strong username to post content ratio
laugh.gif

If anyone is making minimum wage after getting their bachelors, it's their fault for not applying themselves while in college, B. A simple bachelors diploma ain't gonna get you a 70k job. Especially if it's some dumb **** like English
roll.gif
When you in school you gotta step ya connections and internships up. Use ya professors to your advantage and get it how you live. It's mad food out here waiting to be eaten, pa
the people at the office said i dont need to.. no need fore college in real estate and I think im gonna take their advice over someone i don't know on niketalk 

Hey fam, college is important. I know it might not seem important now, but with the competitive job market, you need something to set you apart. Even if you don't want to pursue a career that necessarily takes advantage of a degree, it will still help you stand out, and open more opportunities for you. If you don't want to consider a full 4 yer degree, you could always go to community college to test the water. The people who succeed and have good jobs without a college degree are a lot lower than those who do.

Last edited:
Hey fam, college is important. I know it might not seem important now, but with the competitive job market, you need something to set you apart. Even if you don't want to pursue a career that necessarily takes advantage of a degree, it will still help you stand out, and open more opportunities for you. If you don't want to consider a full 4 yer degree, you could always go to community college to test the water. The people who succeed and have good jobs without a college degree are a lot lower than those who do.
but what im saying is i dont have the money and im moving out when im 18 so im going to be self reliant 

the people at the office said i dont need to.. no need fore college in real estate and I think im gonna take their advice over someone i don't know on niketalk 

Of course the people at your office gonna say don't go to college, boy. If you have a bachelors degree they gonna HAVE to pay you more. They trynna keep their expenses at a low. Think, fam. And you taking car advice from people you don't know. It's the people you don't know who are gonna give you unbiased opinions, B. The people you know are gonna give you advice that's gonna benefit them. If I ran an office and had a young cat working there, doing good work, of course imma tell him to not go to college and stay here. Of course imma try and persuade him with my success and tell him that he can soon have the same thing. I'd want to keep my expenses low!

i do want to college but i dont have the funds and i never want to have a dollar of debt in my name 

There's grants and scholarships for that, B. And instead of buying a car, Use that money towards tuition. Stop making excuses, B. If you really want something you'll go get it

All in saying is keep ya eyes open. Don't ger blinded by whats on the surface. Think in other peoples perspectives. The decisions you make now will affect you for the rest of ya life

Last edited:
but what im saying is i dont have the money and im moving out when im 18 so im going to be self reliant 

I heard you, what I'm saying is you don't necessarily have to pay 20 plus in a year. If you can't ford it you probably are qualified for financial assistance, and you can always go to unity college and we where you want to go from there.

Of course the people at your office gonna say don't go to college, boy. If you have a bachelors degree they gonna HAVE to pay you more. They trynna keep their expenses at a low. Think, fam. And you taking car advice from people you don't know. It's the people you don't know who are gonna give you unbiased opinions, B. The people you know are gonna give you advice that's gonna benefit them. If I ran an office and had a young cat working there, doing good work, of course imma tell him to not go to college and stay here. Of course imma try and persuade him with my success and tell him that he can soon have the same thing. I'd want to keep my expenses low!
There's grants and scholarships for that, B. And instead of buying a car, Use that money towards tuition. Stop making excuses, B. If you really want something you'll go get it

All in saying is keep ya eyes open. Don't ger blinded by whats on the surface. Think in other peoples perspectives. The decisions you make now will affect you for the rest of ya life
they dont pay me. ever. i pay them my monthly fees and from every sale i take my cut. i dont get s steady paycheck 
im home schooled
tired.gif
 and i need a car...... 

Cats who "graduate" college and end up working at Mickey D's didn't see the full spectrum of going to college. Cats be graduating with 4.0s but don't have a month of experience or 1 connection to their names. Cats was too busy sticking their heads in the books and forgot what networking is all about. I know cats who graduated with 3.0s but had tons of experience in college, mad connections, and started working for top companies making 80k a year. Everyone ain't built for that money life though. It also depends on your area too. Ain't no money out in Nebraska, B.

Not trynna downplay any graduates with a minimum wage job. Job market is tough regardless. But I'm just saying its not always about grades. However a degree is needed. If a college graduate can't get a good job, what make you think that a high school graduate will? We in 2015, pa. This ain't 1988 no more. A MBA or JD is equivalent to a Bachelors nowadays
nice try fam I'm not saying you don't need a higher type of education when you finish high school I'm saying you don't need to go to a 4 year or community college to make good money
I know a few people making 80k+ without a degree. The highest is making 6 figuires and he barely finished high school.
You don't need a college degree to get a. Good job or make a lot of money
I hate people who try to imprint that you need to go to college. ill add to this later busy atm

I would recommend a 240SX if you can find one in stock trim. Great handling, fairly decent acceleration, VERY reliable, and super fun to drive. If not, go with a Maxima or Altima. Can you tell I'm Nissan-biased? :smokin

pffffffffft

You've got a better chance of finding a unicorn in the wild than a stock 240 in 2015.

Going through this search myself.

If you want a new car: probably a scion. It's cheap and pretty well equipped.

If you want an older car: probably an older japanese or european car. They typically run well when they're old unlike American cars.

There's a reason FORD stands for Fix Or Repair Daily

If you want an older car: probably an older japanese or european car. They typically run well when they're old unlike American cars.

ever owned a ford?

:rofl: Old European cars are the notoriously unreliable ****boxes on the road.

Sounds simple, but these are the realist words in this thread. I wish I'd listened when people told me this when I was around OPs age.

Last edited:

ever owned a ford?
Step father did. After that he vowed to never own an American car again

roll.gif
Old European cars are the notoriously unreliable ****boxes on the road.
Late 90's/early 2000s?

I would recommend a 240SX if you can find one in stock trim. Great handling, fairly decent acceleration, VERY reliable, and super fun to drive. If not, go with a Maxima or Altima. Can you tell I'm Nissan-biased? :smokin

pffffffffft

You've got a better chance of finding a unicorn in the wild than a stock 240 in 2015.
Bruh every rwd nissan has been modded and abused so much i would never go near one

1987 Mercury Cougar only saying that bc it was my first car.

But on the real. It was basically a fox body stang with that Mercury luxury. Lol

Loved my coupe 5.0 Cougar.

In light regatta blue with blue shadow cloth. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom