Whats on your Jordan Wish list?

1. 2000 Olympic AJ VI (had no idea that ALL Jordans didnt release EVERYWHERE and waited all summer for these smdh)
embarassed.gif

2. Ray-Ray 13s (he was always my fav Brand Jordan repper cuz he jus did his thing, stayed loyal to the brand, and became 3pt King)
glasses.gif

3. Grape 5s ( grew up on Fresh Prince and always appreciated the teal/purple combo; word to the Aqua 8s)
happy.gif

4. 2001 Blacc/Royal AJ1 (for some reason I was anti-Nike Air in those days and would get all the Retro+ colors with the Jumpman instead)
mad.gif

These have CONTINUOUSLY eluded me through the years, with the exception of the Ray-Rays.... I've got most of what the forum desires as Ive been doin this since 1998 and SO MANY of my prayers have been answered through the years (Playoff 13s, True Blue 3s, White/Infrared 6s, Aqua 8s, Military 4s, Shadow Grey/Blacc 1s, "Tupac" 9s, Cool Grey re-retro, OG AJ1 colors) but I doubt if I'll ever finish the list cuz I abhor paying silly prices for shoes....

1. 2000 Olympic AJ VI (had no idea that ALL Jordans didnt release EVERYWHERE and waited all summer for these smdh)
embarassed.gif

2. Ray-Ray 13s (he was always my fav Brand Jordan repper cuz he jus did his thing, stayed loyal to the brand, and became 3pt King)
glasses.gif

3. Grape 5s ( grew up on Fresh Prince and always appreciated the teal/purple combo; word to the Aqua 8s)
happy.gif

4. 2001 Blacc/Royal AJ1 (for some reason I was anti-Nike Air in those days and would get all the Retro+ colors with the Jumpman instead)
mad.gif

These have CONTINUOUSLY eluded me through the years, with the exception of the Ray-Rays.... I've got most of what the forum desires as Ive been doin this since 1998 and SO MANY of my prayers have been answered through the years (Playoff 13s, True Blue 3s, White/Infrared 6s, Aqua 8s, Military 4s, Shadow Grey/Blacc 1s, "Tupac" 9s, Cool Grey re-retro, OG AJ1 colors) but I doubt if I'll ever finish the list cuz I abhor paying silly prices for shoes....

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

nothing but these...

jordan_iv_sample.jpg

Absolutley loved these!!! Still do!

I remember drooling over these 10+ years ago. Now im drooling over them again. 

If I rememer correctly; isnt there only of these? I dont mean one pair, but only one shoe.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

nothing but these...

jordan_iv_sample.jpg

Absolutley loved these!!! Still do!

I remember drooling over these 10+ years ago. Now im drooling over them again. 

If I rememer correctly; isnt there only of these? I dont mean one pair, but only one shoe.

I have a running list.

My top 3 are:

BHM IIIs - "All black with a little bit of gold" is one of my fav colorways on a shoe.
Anniversary XIs - All whites are always cool and really like what these look like
Hare Is - I want to buy these and buy the GS Hare Is for my girl.

I based this off of shoes that have already come out and we won't be getting any of sometime soon. Otherwise, my list would be

All-Star XIIs - This was MY VERY FIRST PAIR when I was 11 years old. I learned to play basketball in these. When they release I will buy 2 pairs
Indiglo XIVs - My dad bought me this shoe and it was too big for me. I could never wear them but they looked so clean. My dad ended up wearing them to work and wore them down. I wore them once but I had to stuff them so that they would fit LOL I will also buy 2 pairs of these
XVI Lows in Black and Silver - I loved playing ball in these shoes. So comfortable. I also stopped buying Jordans after the XVs (they looked so ugly to me) and only bought Nike B-Ball shoes. Then I saw these and fell in love all over again. If these ever come out again I will buy 2 pairs also.
ALSO: If you know where my quote from the BHM IIIs part is, without google-ing, I give you sick props. I'd like to see how many people actually know.

Anyway, have a great day everyone! I like posts like these because they take me back.
smile.gif

I have a running list.

My top 3 are:

BHM IIIs - "All black with a little bit of gold" is one of my fav colorways on a shoe.
Anniversary XIs - All whites are always cool and really like what these look like
Hare Is - I want to buy these and buy the GS Hare Is for my girl.

I based this off of shoes that have already come out and we won't be getting any of sometime soon. Otherwise, my list would be

All-Star XIIs - This was MY VERY FIRST PAIR when I was 11 years old. I learned to play basketball in these. When they release I will buy 2 pairs
Indiglo XIVs - My dad bought me this shoe and it was too big for me. I could never wear them but they looked so clean. My dad ended up wearing them to work and wore them down. I wore them once but I had to stuff them so that they would fit LOL I will also buy 2 pairs of these
XVI Lows in Black and Silver - I loved playing ball in these shoes. So comfortable. I also stopped buying Jordans after the XVs (they looked so ugly to me) and only bought Nike B-Ball shoes. Then I saw these and fell in love all over again. If these ever come out again I will buy 2 pairs also.
ALSO: If you know where my quote from the BHM IIIs part is, without google-ing, I give you sick props. I'd like to see how many people actually know.

Anyway, have a great day everyone! I like posts like these because they take me back.
smile.gif

this is really a 'wish' list since i know i'll never acquire any of these pairs due to being limited and costing waaaaaaaay toooooooo muuuuuuch for me.( at least the first 2 pairs listed)
1) undftd iv's- absolutely beautiful looking shoe in that olive colorway, but i know it'll look like crap after 1 wear with that paint job on the iv's back then.
2) eminem iv's- see discription above, substitute blue colorway for olive.
3) og columbia xi's- with the blue tint sole and white patent leather these are my favorite xi's. i really hope jb doesn't retro them because i think they'll screw them up.

this is really a 'wish' list since i know i'll never acquire any of these pairs due to being limited and costing waaaaaaaay toooooooo muuuuuuch for me.( at least the first 2 pairs listed)
1) undftd iv's- absolutely beautiful looking shoe in that olive colorway, but i know it'll look like crap after 1 wear with that paint job on the iv's back then.
2) eminem iv's- see discription above, substitute blue colorway for olive.
3) og columbia xi's- with the blue tint sole and white patent leather these are my favorite xi's. i really hope jb doesn't retro them because i think they'll screw them up.

powder blue Xs (1st Pair)
Sept blue Vis   (Just Love The Cw)
Maroon VIs (just fiyah)
1990 Metallic Vs (Grails)

powder blue Xs (1st Pair)
Sept blue Vis   (Just Love The Cw)
Maroon VIs (just fiyah)
1990 Metallic Vs (Grails)

1. Black/Red XIII - My favorite pair of XIII. I have all of the other colorways. I need this to complete my set.

2. Concord XI - One of the greatest shoes of the Jordan sigs. I remember passing on these back in 2000 for some Air Max's
30t6p3b.gif
. I'll obtain a pair one day.

3. Olympic VI 2000 - One of my top 5 favorite Jordans ever. I was in love when i saw Ray Allen wearing these at the Olympics

1. Black/Red XIII - My favorite pair of XIII. I have all of the other colorways. I need this to complete my set.

2. Concord XI - One of the greatest shoes of the Jordan sigs. I remember passing on these back in 2000 for some Air Max's
30t6p3b.gif
. I'll obtain a pair one day.

3. Olympic VI 2000 - One of my top 5 favorite Jordans ever. I was in love when i saw Ray Allen wearing these at the Olympics

Grape V's

And Concord XI's with the jumpman facing the right direction on the left shoe. I don't care if the soles come pre-yellowed, I just want the jumpman facing the same direction as the OG and '00's.

Grape V's

And Concord XI's with the jumpman facing the right direction on the left shoe. I don't care if the soles come pre-yellowed, I just want the jumpman facing the same direction as the OG and '00's.

Top 3 I want(the way I remember them cushion-wise, leather feel, cut, etc)

1. Black/Red XI(OG style with the white lining under the large patent leather cut)
2. Oxy 14 OG style
3. White/Red XVII(with the suitcase/wavy middle panel)
4/4a. White/Red XVI low & White/Navy XVI(OG cushioning with the low profile zoom, not the CDP cushioning)
*so I did 5, sue me

Top 3 I would get right now, even as retros

1. Playoff XII
2. Any OG color XVII(mid, low or mule colors as mid)
3. Any OG color XVI besides Gingers(can be mid or low)

Not much left I really care for especially with the way they make retros now, but I'm still connected to a few.

Top 3 I want(the way I remember them cushion-wise, leather feel, cut, etc)

1. Black/Red XI(OG style with the white lining under the large patent leather cut)
2. Oxy 14 OG style
3. White/Red XVII(with the suitcase/wavy middle panel)
4/4a. White/Red XVI low & White/Navy XVI(OG cushioning with the low profile zoom, not the CDP cushioning)
*so I did 5, sue me

Top 3 I would get right now, even as retros

1. Playoff XII
2. Any OG color XVII(mid, low or mule colors as mid)
3. Any OG color XVI besides Gingers(can be mid or low)

Not much left I really care for especially with the way they make retros now, but I'm still connected to a few.

1. black red 4s - when i saw them on the Wale mixtape i knew i needed them
2. infared 6s (2000) - too iceeeey loved since i started collecting
3. Flint grey 9s - havent found them anywhere yet!!

1. black red 4s - when i saw them on the Wale mixtape i knew i needed them
2. infared 6s (2000) - too iceeeey loved since i started collecting
3. Flint grey 9s - havent found them anywhere yet!!

Back
Top Bottom