Whats the deal with bottle service?

Its the only way to go IMO. Yeah you gotta drop a few extra bucks but its well worth it to me in the end.

im glad i know a few people in college who do promotions and stuff, get to pop bottles every few weekends or so downtown austin, texas

i dont go to the club like that no more, but when i do i gotta get bottle service. i hate standin up all damn night, especially once i get $%%@*! up. & them *%!@ be choosin super hard when they see u in the vip

i dont get the appeal of expensive alcohol. all tastes like +*@# and you get the same results anyways.

Originally Posted by imaballerballer

is the club THAT serious?

Apparently 
laugh.gif

Bottle service is for SPECIAL occasions for me.

I live in the DC area and bottle service definitely changes the experience.

But like i said spending 500-1k is ridiculous even with people chipping in. I rather go on vacation.

Originally Posted by bns1201

i dont get the appeal of expensive alcohol. all tastes like +*@# and you get the same results anyways.

I feel you, but...getting hammered on cheap alcohol as opposed to better quality alcohol is diferent. You will feel it way more harsher the following day off the cheap stuff. This is coming from someone who doesn't drink anymore though. Some people just like it for taste, while alot of people just buy expensive liquor they don't even like the taste of. They just use it as a status booster, like dudes who gotta have the corona in the club.

go ahead and do that %%@# with your boys. have fun and dont worry about what some nt'ers think.

Having a table will always crush being stuck walking around, but it is only worth it if is it s special occasion or the bill is being split. What you need to do is get cool with promoters, last time I was in a club I bought 2 bottles for $40 because promoters get a discounted bottle.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

did no one notice this thread was from 2 years ago
I have a tendency to check post dates around here ever since the #NTwilight Zone era.
laugh.gif

But to stay on topic, I don't cop bottles, too frugal for that. We are coppin bottles for my homie's 21st tho. Me, him, and my other boy gon split the bill. 

For me, its usually about $200 for a bottle of Grey Goose. They usually give you a choice of orange juice or cranberry juice to go with it. I think its worth it since they give you an area to sit down at.

My uncle got like 4 booths and bottle service May 14th for my graduation....It's on him so this will be my first time and probably my best experience....But once that %%!@ comes time for me to do it im back to pregaming
roll.gif
roll.gif

wouldnt be worth it to me unless i could slide through south beach in the white tee

the rich @++ spoiled kids i know are always tryin to get me to slide with them, but i dont wanna wear some damn dress clothes to the club and i sure as hell dont wanna blow a paycheck to rock dress clothes on my friday or saturday night

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

wouldnt be worth it to me unless i could slide through south beach in the white tee

the rich @++ spoiled kids i know are always tryin to get me to slide with them, but i dont wanna wear some damn dress clothes to the club and i sure as hell dont wanna blow a paycheck to rock dress clothes on my friday or saturday night

You go to Um tho? Whats good with their parties? I haven't been one in a minute. Tired of the Kendall scene.

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

You go to Um tho? Whats good with their parties? I haven't been one in a minute. Tired of the Kendall scene.

Yeah bruh. Wrappin up my freshman year in the next couple weeks. We usually go to the grove thursdays (dunno why thats the day to do it but it is) n theres an NTer that DJs in one of the bars, talked to him the last couple times, he seems like a real cool dude. I got a friend that promotes for some place called Pink Room in south beach too, I never been though so Im not sure how it is, just know he blows like 500 every weekend, even with his discount. Only time I made it to south beach i didnt make it out of the chicks hotel room cuz I was so drunk off my @%$
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Next year we got a lease on a house a couple blocks from campus so it should be extra dope and a cat i know is putting me on the list to get into their frat parties cuz their mostly closed to nonbrothers now, might be able to put you on too.

Whats up down there? Anything remotely hood Id be geeked, im kinda jaded of this $$%$, should be better next year though, especially when i get a job... and consequently some money

Back
Top Bottom