Whats the deal with bottle service?

laugh.gif
@ some of the early posts in this thread- funny timing cause i'm setting up some stuff right now for vegas-

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

im sorry but im not paying 10x the price of a bottle in a club to get biddys.

laugh.gif
i'm not even gonna get into this thread again like before but yall make too many generalizations...recently for me if i'm at a club i'm with my wife and a few other people...i'm not getting table service "get biddys" and aint no "biddys" drinking what i'm copping

to each his own-

funny this is the last time I posted in the thread back in 09, I thought bottle service was kinda lame. Done it twice since, and for the right price, it's worth it. Here in NYC, if you aint dropping like $500, you might as well wait in line.

Well I know some promoters if I let them know I'm heading ahead of time I pay $150 /175 a bottle and this is in Manhattan Midtown and soho meatpacking district clubs

in all honesty if you are making the bread to blow 500$ on a bottle by all means Pour da %+*$ up lol... I've done bottle service three times and its not much of a difference btwn regular club pay and the bottle prices if you split it.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
i'm not even gonna get into this thread again like before but yall make too many generalizations...recently for me if i'm at a club i'm with my wife and a few other people...i'm not getting table service "get biddys" and aint no "biddys" drinking what i'm copping

to each his own-

Who goes to the club with their wife??

and another thing NT'ers be aware DO NOT think buying a bottle is gonna have $%+!!$+ flocking to you like your a superstar... If your in a big city remember that there are several other groups doing the exact same thing and if your a lame your still gonna be a lame, with an expensive bottle in his hand 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by dgk3188

females love Goose so....

Females only love Goose because of the label.

you switch some bottom shelf vodka and put it in a Goose bottle, they would never know the difference.

This.
the goose gets em loose....

but yea its all about the label...one time i filled up goose with water at a club and chicks were drinking it.."actin" like the getting drunk...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

you switch some bottom shelf vodka and put it in a Goose bottle, they would never know the difference.

This.
the goose gets em loose....

but yea its all about the label...one time i filled up goose with water at a club and chicks were drinking it.."actin" like the getting drunk...
roll.gif

lies.com ...

honestly bottle service is a Joke, like homie said 2 pages ago, PREGAME is where its at...

when I see these prices for bottles I just laugh at it..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

laugh.gif

to each his own-

laugh.gif
how old are you? you walking around clubs with a warm $2 draft hoping to dry hump on the dance floor all night then heading right back home alone to your computer for intimate relations huh?

well i'm the one at the table with my wife and a few friends having fun and toasting to not being anything like you - cheers

champagne_toast.jpg

Me personally I've had fun only like a handful of times in the club without being at table but with that being said you don't have to stunt and get like 5-10 bottles either
laugh.gif

And as long as you not on your head before you get in the club I don't see whats wrong with "Pregamming"

Bottle service, I like.... More than the bottle, I like to be able to chill in the crowded club. That standing for X amount of hours is a LAWSE!

laugh.gif
how old are you? you walking around clubs with a warm $2 draft hoping to dry hump on the dance floor all night then heading right back home alone to your computer for intimate relations huh?

well i'm the one at the table with my wife and a few friends having fun and toasting to not being anything like you - cheers

champagne_toast.jpg

I gotta agree with Tre sometimes depending on the occasion I'll have a home girl come or meet me to secure some action after that's my insurance policy.

Originally Posted by tyisny

and another thing NT'ers be aware DO NOT think buying a bottle is gonna have $%+!!$+ flocking to you like your a superstar... If your in a big city remember that there are several other groups doing the exact same thing and if your a lame your still gonna be a lame, with an expensive bottle in his hand 
laugh.gif
THIS. If you're not smashing in general, don't think this will help. Girls will come over and gas you up, but they're just doing it for the free drinks and know you don't rub guts regularly and are an easy target because you won't turn them away.

But at the same time, if you're with a group of generally good looking guys and have game, it's a wrap. Whenever we get bottle service in top clubs in NYC, it's a guarantee that someone is smashing. Hell, dudes have gotten dome, handjobs and even smashed in VIP
grin.gif

As for pricing, when we were at 1Oak a few weeks ago , the cheapest bottle was Svedka vodka (<$20 for a 750ML bottle) and the price was $425. We were drinking Goose that night, though.

IMO, it's worth it but only if you have the money to spend and not regret it later if it wasn't what you imaigned.

laugh.gif

to each his own-

laugh.gif

champagne_toast.jpg
Naw bro/

You're doing it wrong.

We talkin bout a club...not a lounge/bar.

it's pretty affordable if you split among a few people. not having to wait in line at the door, pay cover, or deal with going to the bar is definitely worth it

x2 w/ Kingtre. 
i like going to the club with the gf every now and then.. it's fun.
*shrug*

and yeah.. alot of guys here make way too many generalizations. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

Question- Is Grey Goose the "main" alcohol of choice when getting bottle service? Every time I hear people talking about bottle service, they always and only get Grey Goose.

...just wondering.
females love Goose so....

Oh man, the !@!% that like this that goes down in college parties. My friend will up and yell "who wants some gooose?!" when I damn well saw him pour popov in that bottle 30 minutes earlier. Needless to say, the panties be gettin moist because of that, and they keep wanting to drink it...girls can't tell because they chase everything or "sandwich" their shots anyway...!@!% don't even matter if its XO

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by ricky409

can simeine please tell me how this bottle service works?

like, if you get a bottle, does the table come with it?

where do they set up this so called "table"

do the breezys REALLY come over when you have a table...

if me and my homeboy got $200, and its 6 of us, we can get a couple bottles, just sit there, and wait for the honeys to come our way?

how guaranteed that EACH one of us are gonna be takin a chick home and jumpin some hams?

i'm super curious abut this one, bro....
Are you 12 years old? You cannot be serious.

n____ what?

i aint gonna lie... i got kinda offended when you said that...

i just asked cuz i never did this before...

its already tough gettin at breezys in the club...

and i play basketball at a university... so i got a leg up (just being honest)

so i just wanted know, fam... no need to be an a_____le about it...

grin.gif
grin.gif

Super Producer J wrote:
Are you 12 years old? You cannot be serious.

n____ what?

i aint gonna lie... i got kinda offended when you said that...

i just asked cuz i never did this before...

its already tough gettin at breezys in the club... 

and i play basketball at a university... so i got a leg up (just being honest)

so i just wanted know, fam... no need to be an a_____le about it...

grin.gif
grin.gif

You buy a certain amount of bottles so they give you a table to sit at all night to drink your drinks with either A) your group of friends or B) random girls who you bring back to your table.
In response to your question:

if me and my homeboy got $200, and its 6 of us, we can get a couple bottles, just sit there, and wait for the honeys to come our way?

The answer is no. You will have to leave your table, talk to girls, and invite them back to have drinks with you. Many times bottle service is VIP so the sections are roped off so random people can't come in.

The reason why bottle service is so awesome is because you have a place to hang out and retreat to. You don't want to be standing the whole night do you?

d

Back
Top Bottom