Whats the deal with bottle service?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

wouldnt be worth it to me unless i could slide through south beach in the white tee

the rich @++ spoiled kids i know are always tryin to get me to slide with them, but i dont wanna wear some damn dress clothes to the club and i sure as hell dont wanna blow a paycheck to rock dress clothes on my friday or saturday night

You go to Um tho? Whats good with their parties? I haven't been one in a minute. Tired of the Kendall scene.

Yeah bruh. Wrappin up my freshman year in the next couple weeks. We usually go to the grove thursdays (dunno why thats the day to do it but it is) n theres an NTer that DJs in one of the bars, talked to him the last couple times, he seems like a real cool dude. I got a friend that promotes for some place called Pink Room in south beach too, I never been though so Im not sure how it is, just know he blows like 500 every weekend, even with his discount. Only time I made it to south beach i didnt make it out of the chicks hotel room cuz I was so drunk off my @%$
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Next year we got a lease on a house a couple blocks from campus so it should be extra dope and a cat i know is putting me on the list to get into their frat parties cuz their mostly closed to nonbrothers now, might be able to put you on too.

Whats up down there? Anything remotely hood Id be geeked, im kinda jaded of this $$%$, should be better next year though, especially when i get a job... and consequently some money

Kendall been sleep lately. Not really any good parties. Mad gettys. Nothing too rowdy tho.But Kendall parties stay getting raided. Especially in the part where I'm at. Too close to the police staion. Cutler Ridge are dope though. And for the most part never get raided. Only time one got raided was because some dude get stabbed. Thursdays for us is either at The Cove or Vagabond. Tuesdays is Foxs. And if you like hipster girls...you'll love that place. Its free and its mad close to the U.

As mentioned 2 years ago, bottle service is a joke.

I mean, if you like paying $400 for a $75 bottle of alcohol, just to have yourself a nook in the club, then by all means, do you. Pregaming is definitely where it's at. Pregame in the crib, pregame in the car, pregame on the train, & pregame in front of the club.

I don't even go clubbing, like at all, but I know *banned word on NT* when I see it.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Those dudes are some suckers.

$9500 bill. More dollars than sense. SMH
Everybody judging the bill without knowing the circumstances is a %#@%+*+ idiot.

Originally Posted by oidreez

go ahead and do that %%@# with your boys. have fun and dont worry about what some nt'ers think.
This.
Only way I do it when im in the club. Not paying those ridiculous prices tho, DR clubs ftw.
pimp.gif

In NYC bottle service in a hot spot is usually a two bottle minimum which will run you at the very least 800$ with everything included, if I'm gonna pop bottles I'll stick to uptown clubs...more economical, the gold diggers won't flock...don't get it twisted.

had bottle service for the first time a couple weeks ago at the hardrock in vegas for a tiesto show

came out to like $1500, which seems to be tiny compared to some of NT's bottle service bills

amazing time, split between like 12 people wasnt that bad. would reserve for a special occasion tho, not about that baller life. yet. one day tho. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by keiththekid1

I understand the concept. You pay $xxx for a bottle of whatever and you get some mixers and stuff and you enjoy it with friends. How much does it cost in mostclubs? Do the gold diggers flock? worth it?

Full Bottle Service:

NYC = 1.5-2k minimal.
Dudes saying $500 in NYC, that's like 1 bottle
laugh.gif
. They gonna make you do like a 3 bottle minimal to get the table and mixers

Less prestigious cities = $500-$700 minimal

can simeine please tell me how this bottle service works?

like, if you get a bottle, does the table come with it?

where do they set up this so called "table"

do the breezys REALLY come over when you have a table...

if me and my homeboy got $200, and its 6 of us, we can get a couple bottles, just sit there, and wait for the honeys to come our way?

how guaranteed that EACH one of us are gonna be takin a chick home and jumpin some hams?

i'm super curious abut this one, bro....

Originally Posted by ricky409

can simeine please tell me how this bottle service works?

like, if you get a bottle, does the table come with it?

where do they set up this so called "table"

do the breezys REALLY come over when you have a table...

if me and my homeboy got $200, and its 6 of us, we can get a couple bottles, just sit there, and wait for the honeys to come our way?

how guaranteed that EACH one of us are gonna be takin a chick home and jumpin some hams?

i'm super curious abut this one, bro....
Are you 12 years old? You cannot be serious.

laugh.gif
@ dudes saying its for suckers. if they can afford to do it, who cares? let em do what they like. aint more than a drop in the bucket for a lot of people.

me personally, not my thing. not into clubs

last time i did it they brought a bunch of mixers like lemonade and #%!% and these gold diggers thought there was alcohol in it LMAO

i just let them drink that while i still had the bottle

idiots
laugh.gif

Bottle service in Vegas is 
pimp.gif

Bottles out there on fridays & saturdays are $450 MINIMUM at the tier 1 clubs, it was 6 of us and we paid $200 each.

It's definitely something you do with a group of friends unless your ballin' out...

You get to beat waiting in line,dont pay cover,a spot to chill, and no waiting at the bar.

I think it's definitely worth it if you have the funds IMO...

it is what it is, if your balling like that and got the bread to spend on bottle service then by all means live it up.

however if your living paycheck to paycheck and feel the need to try and stunt at the club while ignoring whatever bills you got at home, your priorities are all messed up.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

last time i did it they brought a bunch of mixers like lemonade and #%!% and these gold diggers thought there was alcohol in it LMAO

i just let them drink that while i still had the bottle

idiots
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I'm 19 and bottle service is
pimp.gif
It is nice to have a little area for you and your friends then to deal with the hassled and getting the bartender attention for a drink.

Back
Top Bottom