What's the furthest you've traveled for some takeout food?

we got all types of garbage where i live but the only 2 spots i truly enjoy in and out and popeyes are 20 mins away and i gotta get on the freeway..
mean.gif

we got all types of garbage where i live but the only 2 spots i truly enjoy in and out and popeyes are 20 mins away and i gotta get on the freeway..
mean.gif
Not bad. My closest Popeyes is 50 minutes on a quick day. 100 minutes round trip. 

I actually want to travel to a Fazolis and Cracker Barrel... probably the only things I miss from the midwest 
laugh.gif

drove an hour each way for some white castle in college. nobody had ever been to one before and everyone was so pumped, but after eating at least 10 of those burgers each, the ride home was pretty tough.

I actually want to travel to a Fazolis and Cracker Barrel... probably the only things I miss from the midwest 
laugh.gif
Cracker Barrel 
eek.gif
 I have a location 10 mins from me and I've only been once or twice. I hated it both times. 
sick.gif

Maybe its just that certain spot

Wanted some pizza tonight before the game...had to get the best in the DMV (Pupatella). It was a 25 min drive, but TOTALLY worth it. It's that good. All that being said, what's the furthest you've gone to get some takeout?

Might have to try that.

Worst though is I decided I wanted some bon chon. It's really about 10 mins away, but I decided to get it after work in that dc area rush hour traffic, took me an hour. And for some reason I didn't call ahead. The wings take 45 mins to get ready no matter what.

Wanted some pizza tonight before the game...had to get the best in the DMV (Pupatella). It was a 25 min drive, but TOTALLY worth it. It's that good. All that being said, what's the furthest you've gone to get some takeout?
I hear that the DMV area has pizza which could rival ny's  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
  is this true??

scooped some up last night.... (holiday road trip from ny to fl with my fiancé and our daughter)

It was damn good, but I don't know if as good as ny ( i'm sure the joint wasn't the best one, just close to the hotel)

Where is the pupatella's you speak of?

Last edited:
I actually want to travel to a Fazolis and Cracker Barrel... probably the only things I miss from the midwest :lol:
Cracker Barrel :wow:  I have a location 10 mins from me and I've only been once or twice. I hated it both times. :x

Maybe its just that certain spot
:lol: me and my fam would go to that like every Sunday

100 miles...went from a cheesesteak spot in NYC called 100 miles to Philly to Pat's/Geno's IN Philly n copped cheesesteaks in both cities....Philly won

Gonna drive from LI to BK to get some bomb cream cheese n bagels later after some activities with the homies later

I once walked from The Met museum to 116th street in NYC for some Popeyes...in the rain.

Got there and they didn't take card.

Had to walk to a different joint to get my fix. Almost missed my bus back home (took the train back to the bus).

Not one of my proudest moments. I should have rode the train from the jump. Underestimated how big NYC blocks can be. :smh:

Last edited:
Me and my two boys were out of work early in the city and were looking for something different to eat for lunch. So we started walking around like 13th street and kept passing up Chinese spot, Mcdonalds after McDonalds, other fastfood spots, pizza, etc. and wasted like a hr and change before we found ourselves somewhere in the 50s in the damn business district :smh: :lol:

We all ended up eating 3 different things; think it went Chinese, pizza, subway. We walked like 2 miles for no reason

Last edited:
drove an hour each way for some white castle in college. nobody had ever been to one before and everyone was so pumped, but after eating at least 10 of those burgers each, the ride home was pretty tough.
lol wow.....i hope ur exagerating on the number of burgers. .....when i do eat fast food, the joint always happens to be close by.....

10 mins

Last edited:
I love dunkin donuts, being in Cali we dont have em. When I travel to other states I always look up the closest ones! Ive seriously considered driving from Sacramento to SoCal just to get some baked doritos too. The longest I usually go it 1 1/2 to hayward for some tacos though

Back
Top Bottom