What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by 290

Smashed a passed out stripper raw
Oh, so you're a rapist. I've done some foul stuff but rape is NOT one of them
30t6p3b.gif

I'm gonna post something when I finish reading this thread. Most stories are
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 290

Smashed a passed out stripper raw
Oh, so you're a rapist. I've done some foul stuff but rape is NOT one of them
30t6p3b.gif

I'm gonna post something when I finish reading this thread. Most stories are
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn, Ive never really done anything to grimey.

About 3 years ago though I was at a Fridays for my buddies 21st. There was a group of us who weren't 21 yet (me included) so they went to Fridays first. My friends girl's sister was there and right away I was attracted to her, decided I was gonna try to hook up with her that night. All of us who are under 21 go back to the apartment to drink, and my girlfriend comes over. I still have my eye on this other chick. At about 1 my girlfriend had to leave since she had class early the next morning and asked me to come over to her place. I said I was too drunk to drive and was going to stay there, she offered to drive me to her place and was pretty much guaranteeing more when we get back. I said I wanted to party with my friend, she left, and I ended up getting with the other girl. Told my girl about it the next day, and she blamed herself
pimp.gif
It's boys like you that make me feel there are no good guys in the world....
indifferent.gif

i'm here for you <3 

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn, Ive never really done anything to grimey.

About 3 years ago though I was at a Fridays for my buddies 21st. There was a group of us who weren't 21 yet (me included) so they went to Fridays first. My friends girl's sister was there and right away I was attracted to her, decided I was gonna try to hook up with her that night. All of us who are under 21 go back to the apartment to drink, and my girlfriend comes over. I still have my eye on this other chick. At about 1 my girlfriend had to leave since she had class early the next morning and asked me to come over to her place. I said I was too drunk to drive and was going to stay there, she offered to drive me to her place and was pretty much guaranteeing more when we get back. I said I wanted to party with my friend, she left, and I ended up getting with the other girl. Told my girl about it the next day, and she blamed herself
pimp.gif
It's boys like you that make me feel there are no good guys in the world....
indifferent.gif

i'm here for you <3 

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the ayo stories $#!+ is ridiculous but any ways i got another story
ok if you read my last story about ol boy with the hair and tobacco its about him and his boys
so one time we were chillin me n my cousins and him and his boys. well we chiefin and keep in mind it was these guys first time blowin, so they had barely discovered what hittin 'greens' was. they all arguin and fussin over whos gonna hit greens first (talk about some hypes but yea) well we are gettin tired of this (me and my cousin) so we decide to !#$% these dudes over because they blowin our high. well me and my cousin were sellin dope at the time so we thought it would be funny to lace their bowl and watch em start trippin. they hit it and a few minutes later they start on this im hungry but i cant eat type steez and they eyes are reddder than the devils !#$% but wider than the tvs at new meadowlands. we dyin because they didnt want greens no more and one became a dope fiend. HAHAHA
*kanye shrug*

30t6p3b.gif
ok if you read my last story about ol boy with the hair and tobacco its about him and his boys
so one time we were chillin me n my cousins and him and his boys. well we chiefin and keep in mind it was these guys first time blowin, so they had barely discovered what hittin 'greens' was. they all arguin and fussin over whos gonna hit greens first (talk about some hypes but yea) well we are gettin tired of this (me and my cousin) so we decide to !#$% these dudes over because they blowin our high. well me and my cousin were sellin dope at the time so we thought it would be funny to lace their bowl and watch em start trippin. they hit it and a few minutes later they start on this im hungry but i cant eat type steez and they eyes are reddder than the devils !#$% but wider than the tvs at new meadowlands. we dyin because they didnt want greens no more and one became a dope fiend. HAHAHA
*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

30t6p3b.gif
*kanye shrug*
thats ++!++% up b.....lacing they %*+$ w/ dope
30t6p3b.gif
i hope you get yours one day 
indifferent.gif
 seriously.....and i'm talking about six feet under too 

30t6p3b.gif
*kanye shrug*
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

30t6p3b.gif
*kanye shrug*
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

it aint called grimey for nuthin. but seriously i aint even like that no more. im that guy who gives people an out on that peer pressure BS now. !#$% wasnt cool but it was still funny. no one made them smoke therefore i feel no guilt because everyone must take responsibilty for their own actions. sorry for ya.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

30t6p3b.gif
*kanye shrug*
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

it aint called grimey for nuthin. but seriously i aint even like that no more. im that guy who gives people an out on that peer pressure BS now. !#$% wasnt cool but it was still funny. no one made them smoke therefore i feel no guilt because everyone must take responsibilty for their own actions. sorry for ya.
wink.gif

I just read this whole thread and was 
eek.gif
the whole time. I don't mean to judge at all but do you all not have consciences? I have nooo balls when it comes to things like this. I almost never lie, I could never ever cheat on someone, I never steal (except a couple torrented movies here and there).

No high horse, if I COULD get away with some of these things I might consider it, but oh goodness it would just tear me apart inside! The last time I lied was over something super minor, like I think I said I was sick so I wouldn't have to go out but really I just didn't feel like going. The person accepted my excuse without question but I called them 15 mins later almost in tears and 'fessed up
laugh.gif
They didn't care at all but oh god lying makes me feel bad. I'm also very bad at it. When I tell little white lies it's very obvious, it's kind of a running joke with my friends.

As for cheating, I DO judge when it comes to that. There's no way you care about your S.O. if you're seeing other people behind his/her back. That's it and that's all. I could never be friends with a cheater, let alone date one. If they're gonna do the one they 'love' dirty, they'd do me dirty in a minute. If you want to sleep around, that's totally cool, but then don't be in a relationship.
grin.gif

Some good stories though. Also, I'm not really up on certain slang, but am I to understand that someone's post included them murdering a man and not a single person has commented on that yet?
laugh.gif
/
eek.gif

eek.gif
the whole time. I don't mean to judge at all but do you all not have consciences? I have nooo balls when it comes to things like this. I almost never lie, I could never ever cheat on someone, I never steal (except a couple torrented movies here and there).

No high horse, if I COULD get away with some of these things I might consider it, but oh goodness it would just tear me apart inside! The last time I lied was over something super minor, like I think I said I was sick so I wouldn't have to go out but really I just didn't feel like going. The person accepted my excuse without question but I called them 15 mins later almost in tears and 'fessed up
laugh.gif
They didn't care at all but oh god lying makes me feel bad. I'm also very bad at it. When I tell little white lies it's very obvious, it's kind of a running joke with my friends.

As for cheating, I DO judge when it comes to that. There's no way you care about your S.O. if you're seeing other people behind his/her back. That's it and that's all. I could never be friends with a cheater, let alone date one. If they're gonna do the one they 'love' dirty, they'd do me dirty in a minute. If you want to sleep around, that's totally cool, but then don't be in a relationship.
grin.gif

Some good stories though. Also, I'm not really up on certain slang, but am I to understand that someone's post included them murdering a man and not a single person has commented on that yet?
laugh.gif
/
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

HITMOLICKS wrote:

HITMOLICKS wrote:
LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

You soundin like one of the friends of the dude that always gets picked on.

What did you have for me? Tell on me???? lmao foh

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh all i said was we had something for dudes who like to do gay stuff chill!! yeah i was a loner in school who like to beat my meat on bread and put it on other dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ol **** in the booty lookin boi

First off I said I ain't do none of that main $!*% was just there to instigate and laugh.

Second no one was doin it to be gay. We did it to make a fool of this dude that always hung around us for no reason when nobody %%*%@* with him.

Thirdly you soundin like an ol' Closet faggy "im really wackin it to your grimey story" boi.

Makein it sound like we all just sit around smackin each other with our dilly's nuttin on each other n $!*%. Like one of them dudes that hear what they wanna hear because that's what they really thinkin of.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont care bruh, the act was gay, and you openly admitting it on NT is gay. You can go on all day but im done after this its just jokes, you take it in the booty while you nut on toast.
laugh.gif

Come on fam cut me some slack
laugh.gif
I mean this is a "GRIMIEST thing you've ever done" thread.

Not like I made my own personal thread braggin about hittin my man's up wit some skeet wheat.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HITMOLICKS wrote:

HITMOLICKS wrote:
LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

You soundin like one of the friends of the dude that always gets picked on.

What did you have for me? Tell on me???? lmao foh

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh all i said was we had something for dudes who like to do gay stuff chill!! yeah i was a loner in school who like to beat my meat on bread and put it on other dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ol **** in the booty lookin boi

First off I said I ain't do none of that main $!*% was just there to instigate and laugh.

Second no one was doin it to be gay. We did it to make a fool of this dude that always hung around us for no reason when nobody %%*%@* with him.

Thirdly you soundin like an ol' Closet faggy "im really wackin it to your grimey story" boi.

Makein it sound like we all just sit around smackin each other with our dilly's nuttin on each other n $!*%. Like one of them dudes that hear what they wanna hear because that's what they really thinkin of.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont care bruh, the act was gay, and you openly admitting it on NT is gay. You can go on all day but im done after this its just jokes, you take it in the booty while you nut on toast.
laugh.gif

Come on fam cut me some slack
laugh.gif
I mean this is a "GRIMIEST thing you've ever done" thread.

Not like I made my own personal thread braggin about hittin my man's up wit some skeet wheat.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back in 7th grade my friend and I were chilling at another friend's house. My friend had to leave early to go start his HW (he had super strict asian parents and things would get ugly if he didn't work/practice violin 3 hrs a day). When he left, he forgot his wallet which had gotten kicked underneath the couch. My friend found it and looked through it and there was $30. He said let's split the money and just throw the wallet away (it was 7th grade so he really didn't have anything important in there besides the money and a library card
laugh.gif
) I was trying to save up for some shoes or something so I agreed and took the $15 and we threw his wallet in the dumpster.

The next day the guy whose wallet we stole called and asked if he had left his wallet behind, both of us said no we hadn't seen anything. He immediately accused us of lying and stealing it. I just kept on denying it, but my friend went so far as to act offended that he would even accuse us of stealing from him, and made him feel guilty and apologize for calling us liars and saying we stole it.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've known that guy since kindergarten; even though we went to different high schools we still kept in touch and my family and I helped him through some rough stuff with his parents abusing him. We ended up rooming together in college freshman year (he was a pain to live with though
laugh.gif
) and I still consider him a good friend. I don't think I'll ever be able to tell him about the wallet though, even if it was only $15. Kinda embarrassed that I did something like that to a good friend, even if I was only 12 or 13 at the time. 

Back in 7th grade my friend and I were chilling at another friend's house. My friend had to leave early to go start his HW (he had super strict asian parents and things would get ugly if he didn't work/practice violin 3 hrs a day). When he left, he forgot his wallet which had gotten kicked underneath the couch. My friend found it and looked through it and there was $30. He said let's split the money and just throw the wallet away (it was 7th grade so he really didn't have anything important in there besides the money and a library card
laugh.gif
) I was trying to save up for some shoes or something so I agreed and took the $15 and we threw his wallet in the dumpster.

The next day the guy whose wallet we stole called and asked if he had left his wallet behind, both of us said no we hadn't seen anything. He immediately accused us of lying and stealing it. I just kept on denying it, but my friend went so far as to act offended that he would even accuse us of stealing from him, and made him feel guilty and apologize for calling us liars and saying we stole it.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've known that guy since kindergarten; even though we went to different high schools we still kept in touch and my family and I helped him through some rough stuff with his parents abusing him. We ended up rooming together in college freshman year (he was a pain to live with though
laugh.gif
) and I still consider him a good friend. I don't think I'll ever be able to tell him about the wallet though, even if it was only $15. Kinda embarrassed that I did something like that to a good friend, even if I was only 12 or 13 at the time. 

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

eek.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
/
eek.gif
youre an oddball bro, but naw nobody killed anyone, what post are you talkin about?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

eek.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
/
eek.gif
youre an oddball bro, but naw nobody killed anyone, what post are you talkin about?
laugh.gif

My grimiest moment happened when i was dating this one chick. At that time, she told me she wasn't dating anyone else, but a couple of days later a frog-eyed looking friend of mine told me he had seen her at the mall holding hands with her ex. So to get back at her, I took her to a restaurant and told her she could order what ever she wanted, my treat. She had the biggest smile on her face and she proceeded to order the most expensive items on the menu. I ordered appetizers , ribs,  deserts, basically the whole nine on my part as well. After we had finished eating and the bill came, I told her that i forgot my wallet in the car. So I went to my car , got in and booooooked it. after about 5 mins, she was blowing up my phone and the funny thing about this incident was that she had NO MONEY.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom